A P.
The FasciaBlaster is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have some neuropathy in my face from my wisdom teeth removal 10 years ago and the dentist nicking my nerve. I also have unrelated damage to my cranial nerves from a yoga injury to my neck 5 years ago that resulted in Trigeminal and Glossopharyngeal neuralgia and neuropathy in my right arm/hand and leg. If that wasn't enough I also had Bells Palsy 15 years ago. I've had so much improvement with all these issues since using the FasciaBlaster for the last 12 months. I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on treatment, manual fascia therapy, doctors, medications, alternative therapy...I had tried everything, and a tool that cost less than one massage appointment ($89) has done more for me than any of them. I had all but given up, the FasciaBlaster has given me my life back. There have been a ton of side benefits as well, skin smoother, better skin tone, my muscles are firing more, better alignment and range of motion, and the complimentary tool for the face is erasing my wrinkles and did awesome things for my jawline and undereye area (no more big bags under my eyes). I got clearance from my neurologist and pcp before I started (they recommend that for anyone with pre-existing conditions they get approval from their provider) - my docs were all for it, they said the information made sense. I have a full blood panel done every 3 month and my labs are perfect. Cholesterol down (the good number went up - all despite not having a great diet the last 6 months), cortisol/c-reactive down, blood pressure fantastic and everything else is spot on. Following the protocols (there is a WEALTH of information provided by the manufacturer in addition to personal coaching) of easing in, going layer by layer, heating up, staying hydrated, replacing my electrolytes and listening to my body have been really effective. I don't bruise either, maybe a dozen tiny ones in a year that faded in 24 hours, I really paid attention to the instructions about going layer by layer and easing in because of my preexisting conditions and it seems to have mitigated any bruising because my fascia is still way healthier. My whole family uses the tools for a variety of reasons and they all love it. I will be a blaster for life, being able to control my treatment has been priceless, I control frequency, pressure and duration and I can now use it to maintain my fascial heath for the rest of my life.