Joel O.
My wife is a dentist and has what we have coined dent-neck. Dentist spend 8 hours a day hunched over, arms up and using fine motor skills in their fingers. I tell her all the times she's and athlete, in so much that she makes money based on physical precision. Prior to getting the fasciablaster we purchased a massage table and I would give her my best attempt at massages regularly. My hands and arms would get tired after 2 min and my effectiveness would immediately decrease. She joked about my stamina in more ways than just one.

After purchasing the fasciablaster I can now work on her for over an hour without getting tired. The unique claws get in there like no other tool we have used before, and believe me when I say we have tried them all. It has immensely helped my give her better in-home care. She gets massages every other week but she needs treatment more regularly than that for her dent-neck and now I can provide exceptional care.

And that's only part of the story. I also have the minis which are great for using on ourselves while sitting on the couch and watching tv. When my neck itn's feeling the best I use the mini 1 on my traps and it provides great relief, I can get in there and go hard. I use the mini 2 on my belly, arms or legs while sitting on the couch too. My wife also has restless legs syndrome and when it starts acting up, she uses the mini 2 around her knees and like clockwork, the sensation disappears.

All in Ashley's tools have changed the way we treat each other and ourselves for the best. We are constantly trying to take more responsibility for our personal care and all of Ashley's tools assist with that better than anything we have tried before. I strongly recommend her products, especially if you are into taking responsibility for your own well being into your own hands. If you are on the fence, buy it and you can thank me later!