Ashley Black FasciaBlaster®

The FasciaBlaster® was designed, engineered, and manufactured by Ashley Black. It is the ONLY tool on the market that opens the fascia at the deeper layers and breaks up fascial adhesions. The FasciaBlaster® is designed for self-treatment and can be used by anyone on any area of the body. With regular use of the FasciaBlaster®, one can expect pain reduction and improved flexibility, joint function, circulation, muscle definition and performance, nerve activity, posture, and enhanced beauty including the virtual elimination of CELLULITE.

What are your favorite fasciablasting products?
What tools in the set are for the beginner blaster? Which should I buy first?
I love the final result of this product, it is durable and it is also economical I recommend this product since I am very happy with the result
Start your review of Ashley Black FasciaBlaster®!
How would you rate this product?
There are just too many lies regarding this device.. I have done intense research and there are so many discrepancies with the inventor (Ashkey Black) regarding her education, experience, background, use of the tool, protocols, studies, when it was invented, when it was launched, long term studied, who can use it, who should not use it! The informations changes monthly! Any negative reviews are removed from her main Facebook page.. And posters are banned, removed or blocked'. most pictures have been edited/filtered and photoshopped! I have proof of that from a poster!
The Fasciablaster did not work for me... It made things worse..  I would not recommend this to anyone!

I love absolutely everything about the FasciaBlaster! If I could give this 10 stars I would!!! People please do yourself a huge favor and get yourself the book and a Fascia Blaster!!! I am not kidding...the amazing results that you can get from this tool will absolutely blow your mind! I have always been on the chubby side my whole life and I never ever thought it would be any different for me but, when I used this on my body I felt the change right away. I had instant release in my tight muscles and the tension was completely released! I can now see definition in my body. You will not be sorry... do this for yourself and feel the amazing results that I have!!!
Ashley Black FasciaBlaster® uploaded by Lindsay S.
I’ve been using my FasciaBlaster for yearsssss. I love it! It has dramatically reduced the appearance of my cellulite and bumps and lumps on my body. It’s smoothed out my skin so so much. Consistency is definitely key and it will take some time to see results, but stick to it! It’s worth it! I can’t say enough good things about this product!
Bonne Terre, MO
Ashley Black FasciaBlaster® uploaded by Mindy R.
I have the entire line of these babies. The blasters are such an amazing idea and there's so much information that could keep you busy for days just reading. Personally I'll say that each one has a purpose and my favorite is the Face Blaster!! It has three tiny claws and is great for the face, neck, shoulder, collarbone, chest, and even the scalp! Ahh, just thinking of it makes me want to use it on my temples and lymp nodes..lol There is a Migraine protocol too! Okay so I'll post photos of what I can. I totally went all in on this product and have a bestie who did also. We didn't let one another miss anything. This review is soooo long. . . . . Last night I used the Youth To The People Sulerfood Airwhip moisturizing creme on my neck while blasting it. Figured I should put it back to good use. FaceBlaster - Patented Tool by Ashley Black Helps Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines, and Crow's Feet
My wife is a dentist and has what we have coined dent-neck. Dentist spend 8 hours a day hunched over, arms up and using fine motor skills in their fingers. I tell her all the times she's and athlete, in so much that she makes money based on physical precision. Prior to getting the fasciablaster we purchased a massage table and I would give her my best attempt at massages regularly. My hands and arms would get tired after 2 min and my effectiveness would immediately decrease. She joked about my stamina in more ways than just one.

After purchasing the fasciablaster I can now work on her for over an hour without getting tired. The unique claws get in there like no other tool we have used before, and believe me when I say we have tried them all. It has immensely helped my give her better in-home care. She gets massages every other week but she needs treatment more regularly than that for her dent-neck and now I can provide exceptional care.

And that's only part of the story. I also have the minis which are great for using on ourselves while sitting on the couch and watching tv. When my neck itn's feeling the best I use the mini 1 on my traps and it provides great relief, I can get in there and go hard. I use the mini 2 on my belly, arms or legs while sitting on the couch too. My wife also has restless legs syndrome and when it starts acting up, she uses the mini 2 around her knees and like clockwork, the sensation disappears.

All in Ashley's tools have changed the way we treat each other and ourselves for the best. We are constantly trying to take more responsibility for our personal care and all of Ashley's tools assist with that better than anything we have tried before. I strongly recommend her products, especially if you are into taking responsibility for your own well being into your own hands. If you are on the fence, buy it and you can thank me later!

I sit all day for my job as a web developer. By the end of the week I have lower back and shoulder pain from working long hours. The fasciablaster helps my lower back so much. It really helps with the pain. I also have a mini 2 which makes it easier for me to work on my shoulders and neck. My life would have so much more pain without this product. All you have to do is follow the instructions they give you and be consistent and the pain relief is real! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to relieve muscle pain.
Ashley Black FasciaBlaster® uploaded by A. C.
I began blasting for 10+ years of chronic neck (plus cervical fusion) and lumbar spine pain (multiple slipped discs). FasciaBlasting has done an amazing job of getting me out of chronic pain where nothing else had ever helped (and yes, I had tried just about everything I could think of, both conventional and alternative therapies).
Then, after blasting for about 4 months of FasciaBlasting, I started losing inches and smoothing out too! I've been blasting for 17 months now, and I've gradually lost 22 inches and I'm down 8 lbs without changing my lifestyle (as in I didn't change my diet or exercise routine) - but I'm guessing if I had, I probably would have had even better results. With that said, I'm totally happy with my results, and I expect that I will continue to make great progress as I continue treatment!   Ashley Black FasciaBlaster®
The FasciaBlaster is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have some neuropathy in my face from my wisdom teeth removal 10 years ago and the dentist nicking my nerve. I also have unrelated damage to my cranial nerves from a yoga injury to my neck 5 years ago that resulted in Trigeminal and Glossopharyngeal neuralgia and neuropathy in my right arm/hand and leg. If that wasn't enough I also had Bells Palsy 15 years ago. I've had so much improvement with all these issues since using the FasciaBlaster for the last 12 months. I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on treatment, manual fascia therapy, doctors, medications, alternative therapy...I had tried everything, and a tool that cost less than one massage appointment ($89) has done more for me than any of them. I had all but given up, the FasciaBlaster has given me my life back. There have been a ton of side benefits as well, skin smoother, better skin tone, my muscles are firing more, better alignment and range of motion, and the complimentary tool for the face is erasing my wrinkles and did awesome things for my jawline and undereye area (no more big bags under my eyes). I got clearance from my neurologist and pcp before I started (they recommend that for anyone with pre-existing conditions they get approval from their provider) - my docs were all for it, they said the information made sense. I have a full blood panel done every 3 month and my labs are perfect. Cholesterol down (the good number went up - all despite not having a great diet the last 6 months), cortisol/c-reactive down, blood pressure fantastic and everything else is spot on. Following the protocols (there is a WEALTH of information provided by the manufacturer in addition to personal coaching) of easing in, going layer by layer, heating up, staying hydrated, replacing my electrolytes and listening to my body have been really effective. I don't bruise either, maybe a dozen tiny ones in a year that faded in 24 hours, I really paid attention to the instructions about going layer by layer and easing in because of my preexisting conditions and it seems to have mitigated any bruising because my fascia is still way healthier. My whole family uses the tools for a variety of reasons and they all love it. I will be a blaster for life, being able to control my treatment has been priceless, I control frequency, pressure and duration and I can now use it to maintain my fascial heath for the rest of my life.
Hewlett
I have been using this product for 17 months. I still love all of my different size blasters. I'm so grateful that I found it. It's better for pain management than any other therapy or procedure I've had. And I've had a lot for both hip and back problems. I initially bought it for aesthetics, and I'm happy with that. I hadn't worn shorts in over 10 years prior to blasting. I felt like I got my old legs back. That didn't happen right away. Probably after 4 months. It's just part of my lifestyle now. I usually blast every shower (even if it's for a minute or 2) and whenever I can during the week. I think blasting feels great(unless I am doing trigger point work for pain relief, then it's not as pleasant) and my body feels really good after.   Ashley Black FasciaBlaster®
Fascia Blaster
Here are the problems: 1. Use of lubrication. If there is sliding on the skin, you are not engaging the superficial layer of fascia.
2. Quick and aggressive "raking" on isolated areas of the body. You can't achieve Myofascial Release with speed. The fascia, just as the gadget's name describes, is being harmed (blasted). It is being torn, not released. The web is no longer intact, it is broken. The fascial web is everywhere and when you address one area, you affect every area. So, if you think there is one spot in your body you can punish for misbehaving, you don't realize that every fascial fiber in you reacts to this by squeezing to protect you from the attack. You are eliciting the sympathetic nervous system response. Myofascial release happens during the PARASYMPATHETIC response.
3. Regarding the claim that skin shows less dimpling afterward. This is temporary. The inflammatory response occurs due to the trauma experienced by the assault.  As the fascia is torn rather than released, it repairs just like scar tissue, thicker and more resistant. The opposite of your intention.  Symptoms of pain, poor elimination, swelling, poor lymph flow, poor circulation and autoimmune dysfunction years down the road will be considered random and inexplicable with no understanding that what you did with that hideous gimmick years ago created the problems you have down the road.
4. Comparing it to Rolfing. This is accurate. Myofascial release therapy differs fundamentally with Rolfing about this very thing. We wait for the body to soften and melt, giving us permission to sink deeper, allowing us to get at the deeper (older) injury or trauma. We NEVER tell you to hold your breath, grit your teeth, or just bear down and endure any pain. If you brace, that is the opposite of what we are trying to elicit. We allow for the emotional release that comes from letting go in this way. The clench may have happened when you were a kid and the body needs to feel safe and know that moment is past and there is no danger in letting go now. Rolfing applies force, uses lube, and asks you to just breathe through the pain.
I can go on about this, but you get the main points. If your answer is "I'm going to do it anyway." You join the many who keep myofascial release therapists in business.
Look into the long-term effects and stories and pictures of folks who got liposuction. There's a blast from the fascia past.
Fascia Blaster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark, NJ
il y a 4 ans
I have been dying to purchase this after seeing all the hype it's getting. Does it really work? How long does it take to start seeing some results? Is it only for cellulite? TIA
Rebecca B. il y a 4 ans
I purchased this item last August. I was taken in by the incredible results I saw on the facebook page, and not one negative review. Fast forward 10 months, and I wish I had never heard of the thing! First off, I spent most of the summer looking like a domestic abuse victim, since my arms, legs and stomach were covered in bruises. "Good bruises" "healing bruises" the creator called them. I made sure i followed the protocol (which has since changed). I heated up in 90 degree weather with a heating pad, lubed up with coconut oil, and went "ballistic" (that was the recommendations). At first, things really did look smoother. I was really excited. My first red flag was when my weight went up 6lbs overnight. I was assured by everyone on the facebook page, that it "cannot cause weight gain!" Any increase in weight was temporary, due to swelling, or due to fat turning into muscle and that I should "trust the process". By December, I was up 15 lbs. My blood pressure was higher than it had ever been, and I was put back on blood pressure meds by my doctor. My breaking point came in February, when after a session on my bat wings, I woke up with my hands numb and my arms so swollen, the crook of my elbow was no longer visible. I chalked it up to lymphatic drainage issues and stoped using it. Fast forward to April, and I was directed to a page of women who had negative effects. It's at that point when I put 2+2 together and realized this magic stick may be contributing to the issues I was having. It turns out MANY women were having issues. Issues far worse than mine! It turns out, anytime a question was asked about negative effects on the page, the person was verbally attacked by the group, and her post was deleted. Hence all the glowing reviews. As of last week, the contraindications on the website were changed, and weight gain, hormonal disruptions amongst other things were added. The legal disclaimer was also changed to say " All claims and results within are based on years of anecdotal evidence. The company is currently studying claims for scientific validation." Several members who have spoken out about serious medical issues they have had that may be related to using the tool, have been served with lawsuits, while others have been harassed and publicly defamed by a "private investigation firm" hired by the inventor. My advice on this is Caveat emptor- let the buyer beware. I will be seeing my primary care physician next week to see if I g