BY ASHER'S

Zerina K.
I love food. I love food. I love food. I love food. I love food. I love food. I love food. I love food. And chocolate.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Loved these. They were juicy and flavorful. Even though they are expensive I definitely think they are worth it.
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
Oh my gosh. These things are so good!! It's a different type of candy from your regular candy bars which I love!
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Not as good as they sound and for the price, really not worth it. You can taste they are sugar free
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
This chocolate is so amazing and so tasty๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i love it !!! plus its very healthy ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
sofia v.

It did not look bad because the inside and the very very bitter and because I practically found the outside very very very sweet