Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateAsher's Confections
Asher's Chocolates Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating Almond Bark

Asher's Chocolates Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating Almond Bark

by Asher's Confections

Milk Almond Bark: 6LB Case A unique mix of crunchy almonds engulfed within a smooth milky chocolate. Definately a great chocolate bar! THIS IS A SUGAR FREE CANDY PRODUCT! Flavor: Sugar-Free Milk Chocolate, Almonds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asher's Chocolates Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating Almond Bark!
Haley R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but I think this is really good for some reason..... XD if u run by them get them it's worth it
kayla N.
Philadelphia, PA
Umm yes please ... almonds are my favorite and chocolate is always a good thing...and this still taste sweet even tho it is sugar free...it's yummy and is always my fav....
milan R.
Columbia , MD
Asher's Chocolates has been making fine chocolates and treats since 1892. All Chocolates are handmade in their factory. Asher's Chocolates Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating Almond Bark is one of the best sugar free choco to indulge.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This tastes so good! Everyone needs to experience dark chocolate and almonds combined. It's so good! I'm craving some now!!
Angelica S.
This tastes so good. It's super crunchy and the dark chocolate makes it even better!

Looking for your answer?