ASHER'S CHOCOLATES Milk Chocolate Cordial Cherries, 7.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2) uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY ASHER'S

• Do these come with the legend of what the chocolates are?1 Answers
Yefiny B.
St Petersburg, FL
In my opinion... absolutely delish. A bit pricey I would say, they are so worth while. Excellent for a gift or if you are like me A GOOD CHOCOLATE LOVER, look no where else. These are perfect.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Absolutely delish. A bit pricey I would say, they are so worth while. Excellent for a gift or if you are like me A GOOD CHOCOLATE LOVER, look no where else. These are perfect.
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Looks so cute! Honestly, I just like the look of these. I'm not one for milk chocolate, but I do love me some dark.
amie d.
Ok this is christmas Favorite my brother buys me one box every year yummy chocolate and cherries i keep them in the refrigerator and eat them
Liz G.
BARGERSVILLE, IN
I love the dark chelates in these ! I'm not a big fan of cherries ! I would get this as a gift for someone for sure!
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
I love these chocolates. Wait, not chocolate, dark chocolate. I love these types of chocolates
Tania V.
For what they are, they aren't that bad. I just wouldn't eat them on the regular. but the chocolate taste just right when you do try it.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
mi delirio es el chocolate los bombones son lo mejor desearía tener un container de estos en mi casa y comer cada cinco minutos
Ruby B.
El Paso, TX
Do these come with the legend of what the chocolates are?