Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Pamala S.
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears

Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears

BY ASHDON FARMS #4 in Nut Candy

• They are very rich I recommend peanut butter will... Be the first to answer!
  • I was browsing and these look sooo good! I have some questions lo...1 Answers
  • In what stores can this product be found? and do you know more le...1 Answers
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears
Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears
Dejhana W.
Kingston
These are pretty good, sure. But I would much rather have Reece’s for the price. Just as tasty and cheaper. Just not worth it for me.
Louise B.
Who doesn't like chocolate so go and buy these they taste gorgeous and very yummy yummy yummy
Yolanda D.
They are so good we sold them when I was lil in our school program candy drives I recommend this
Marjory T.
Brick, New Jersey
These are so worth the purchase. We buy these every year during fundraiser time. Love them!!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Never Tried these, but they look delicious:)such a bonus with the peanut butter..definite must try.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Ohh! Peanut Butter Bears? Does the chocolate taste good, I know sometimes the chocolate quality varies?
Emmanuelle B.
Does it taste like Reese's ?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Where can I find this to try it??
Ariel G.