Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Pamala S.
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears

Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears

BY ASHDON FARMS #4 in Nut Candy

• They are very rich I recommend peanut butter will... Be the first to answer!
  • I was browsing and these look sooo good! I have some questions lo...1 Answers
  • In what stores can this product be found? and do you know more le...1 Answers
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears
Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears
Desiree L.
Orange Grove, TX
These are so delicious, there just the right size and the taste is amazing!!!! Especially made for chocolate lovers
Sydney B.
These are so good! They are adorable bears filled with peanut butter and covered in chocolate.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These peanut butter bears are amazing. The chocolate has a nice taste and the peanut butter is so creamy!
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
There are 250 calories in a 4 pieces serving of Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears.
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
Ahhh such a good combination. These literally melt in your mouth . So addicting, calories aside!
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
I think these are the ones we would sell in catalogs around Christmas time for fundraisers...well they are really creamy, I liked them!
Isabel W.
I found these in a girl scout magazine and they were quite good. I would buy them again.
Elise F.
Roseville, CA
We get these through our Girl Scout fall fundraiser. They are quite yummy and very cute. They come in a great box that is perfect for gifting and easy to ship.
tiffany  v.
Escondido , CA
Love these !! I like to throw them in the freezer for a while tho and it makes them a little more enjoyable for me
Mercy F.
Canada
Sweet and yummy
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Ohh! Peanut Butter Bears? Does the chocolate taste good, I know sometimes the chocolate quality varies?
Emmanuelle B.
Does it taste like Reese's ?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Where can I find this to try it??
Ariel G.