Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Pamala S.
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears

Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears

BY ASHDON FARMS #4 in Nut Candy

• They are very rich I recommend peanut butter will... Be the first to answer!
  • I was browsing and these look sooo good! I have some questions lo...1 Answers
  • In what stores can this product be found? and do you know more le...1 Answers
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears
Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
I love almost anything that's chocolate and peanut butter, so I have to say; I tried these and I really did like them! :-) so yummy!
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
Yummy! but a bit on the pricey side and kinda hard to find so Ill stick with my Reese's which are just as tasty
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
I love when my kids get these in the school fundraiser catalogs. I buy 3-4 of them every time. Creamy in the middle and perfect amount of chocolate on the outside..Trouble in the shape of an innocent bear. LOL
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
So these are pretty darn delish! Whenever my co-workers' kids have fundraisers and they bring in the order forms, these are top on the list for like 10 orders and they'll be immediately eaten when received. They're better than Reese's if you can imagine! The peanut butter is super smooth and the chocolate is yummy.
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
These yummy peanut butter bears are delicious, I love eating peanut butter with chocolate. I mean these are great with a cup of milk. But it also can be very whelming, you won't eat it all. With a couple bits just fill you up and you do enjoy it. I definitely recommend it to any chocolate and peanut butter lover!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
My kids love these! My daughter sells them every year in Girl Scouts and they are one her best sellers! Bite size so easy to pop a couple and go! Plus they are cute little bears!!!
Shay C.
Warren, MI
I remember these so well, always a favorite from those school chocolate sales.
Sarah A.
Vancouver, WA
I LOVE THESE! Just wish they were more readily available and a little less expensive
Trista R.
Bluefield, WV
These little cute peanut butter bears are almost too cute to eat...Almost! I love them. I just wish they were easier to find.
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
They come is such a cute little teddy bear shape and taste so so good!!!!!!!!
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Ohh! Peanut Butter Bears? Does the chocolate taste good, I know sometimes the chocolate quality varies?
Emmanuelle B.
Does it taste like Reese's ?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Where can I find this to try it??
Ariel G.