Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Pamala S.
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears

Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears

BY ASHDON FARMS #4 in Nut Candy

• They are very rich I recommend peanut butter will... Be the first to answer!
  • I was browsing and these look sooo good! I have some questions lo...1 Answers
  • In what stores can this product be found? and do you know more le...1 Answers
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears
Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears
Brittany W.
La Grange, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I just loves these. These are rare to me. I only get them once or twice a year but the wait is so worth it once they come in!
Radianne B.
Bowie, MD
1st who wouldn't love these a cute little bear filled with creamy peanut butter?!?!? EXACTLY my point has been made! LOLOLOLOLOL they taste AmazeBalls!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
If you like peanut butter cups, then you will love these bears! They are delicious!
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
While in school we done fundraisers for this company and this was one of the big things that would sale although they sold well sometimes we would get complaints that they wouldn't be as fresh but over all it was a good candy.
Minerva S.
I love these pent butter bears. Not only do they look good, they are great for children's gifts !
Diana B.
Brooklyn, NY
This uis a waste of money.i love peanut butter i love chocolate and this is not as good as reese peanut butter cup
Halley T.
Kennesaw, GA
Super yummy! I love buying these little bears when my little sisters have fundraisers! the peanut butter is really creamy and the chocolate is soft and melts in your mouth!!
Samantha H.
These are a good idea and 2 great ingredients brought together but Reese's does it better, these are what you get if its like buying for a good cause or Reese's isn't around
bailey c.
Rexburg, ID
LOVE THESE!! they melt in your mouth. the peanut butter is different than Reese's its a bit smoothr and creamier.
Laura S.
The bears are So cute and the peanut butter inside is very creamy and smooth, not like the peanut butter in Reese's....but it's kinda bland. The chocolate is pretty good though!
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Ohh! Peanut Butter Bears? Does the chocolate taste good, I know sometimes the chocolate quality varies?
Emmanuelle B.
Does it taste like Reese's ?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Where can I find this to try it??
Ariel G.