Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Pamala S.
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears

Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears

BY ASHDON FARMS #4 in Nut Candy

• They are very rich I recommend peanut butter will... Be the first to answer!
  • I was browsing and these look sooo good! I have some questions lo...1 Answers
Charlotte, NC
These are addicting!
Nikki J.
Rayville, LA
They just don't taste as good as reeces
Annie H.
Corona, Ca
I can't get enough of these! It's the perfect mixture and chocolate and peanut butter! Not to mention they are just so darn cute!
Bridgette M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter!
Ieesha H.
I know the only time I eat or buy Peanut Butter Bears is when the kid coming knocking on my door asking:"will you like to buy some candy" and I can never pass it up!
Tiana S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Although these are very cute for yourself, or a gift for someone else- these chocolate bears do not taste all that great.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
It's the perfect ammount of chocolate and peanut butter in a little bear, PERFECT
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I love this candy. The peanut butter is so smooth!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
These bears are smooth and creamy. They are delight and I don't think they could do anything to make them taste better.
Mallory H.
cumming, Ga
Not only are these adorable and look cute on a tray at holiday gatherings but they are so good to.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Ohh! Peanut Butter Bears? Does the chocolate taste good, I know sometimes the chocolate quality varies?
Emmanuelle B.
Does it taste like Reese's ?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Where can I find this to try it??
Ariel G.