Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Pamala S.
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears

Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears

BY ASHDON FARMS #4 in Nut Candy

• They are very rich I recommend peanut butter will... Be the first to answer!
  • I was browsing and these look sooo good! I have some questions lo...1 Answers
  • In what stores can this product be found? and do you know more le...1 Answers
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears
Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
My kids love these! My daughter sells them every year in Girl Scouts and they are one her best sellers! Bite size so easy to pop a couple and go! Plus they are cute little bears!!!
Laura S.
The bears are So cute and the peanut butter inside is very creamy and smooth, not like the peanut butter in Reese's....but it's kinda bland. The chocolate is pretty good though!
Samantha H.
These are a good idea and 2 great ingredients brought together but Reese's does it better, these are what you get if its like buying for a good cause or Reese's isn't around
Ieesha H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I know the only time I eat or buy Peanut Butter Bears is when the kid coming knocking on my door asking:"will you like to buy some candy" and I can never pass it up!
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I lve the taste of these things. the peanut butter on the inside is so smooth. I just get mad that i have to order them and i cant just go to the store and buy them
Halley T.
Kennesaw, GA
Super yummy! I love buying these little bears when my little sisters have fundraisers! the peanut butter is really creamy and the chocolate is soft and melts in your mouth!!
Elise F.
Roseville, CA
We get these through our Girl Scout fall fundraiser. They are quite yummy and very cute. They come in a great box that is perfect for gifting and easy to ship.
Radianne B.
Bowie, MD
1st who wouldn't love these a cute little bear filled with creamy peanut butter?!?!? EXACTLY my point has been made! LOLOLOLOLOL they taste AmazeBalls!
mayra r.
Norwalk, CA
These are soo good but idk of a store that sells tnese.so I would buy them every time my little cousins bring the catalogs from school lol
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
I think these are the ones we would sell in catalogs around Christmas time for fundraisers...well they are really creamy, I liked them!
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ohh! Peanut Butter Bears? Does the chocolate taste good, I know sometimes the chocolate quality varies?
Emmanuelle B.
Does it taste like Reese's ?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Where can I find this to try it??
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Where can i buy these??
Yilian F.
Hialeah, FL
In what stores can this product be found? and do you know more less the retail price?