Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Mercy F.Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears uploaded by Pamala S.
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears

Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears

BY ASHDON FARMS #4 in Nut Candy

• They are very rich I recommend peanut butter will... Be the first to answer!
  • I was browsing and these look sooo good! I have some questions lo...1 Answers
  • In what stores can this product be found? and do you know more le...1 Answers
Ashdon Farms  Peanut Butter Bears
Ashdon Farms Peanut Butter Bears
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
These yummy peanut butter bears are delicious, I love eating peanut butter with chocolate. I mean these are great with a cup of milk. But it also can be very whelming, you won't eat it all. With a couple bits just fill you up and you do enjoy it. I definitely recommend it to any chocolate and peanut butter lover!
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I am a peanut butter and chocolate crazy person, they always work well together.
But it's something about the type of peanut butter and the grade of chocolate that they use... that don't make this a winner. If you must have PB and chocolate grab the classic reese's cup. Don't fall for the cute packaging like I did. " ooohhhhh , ahhhh" peanut butter in a teddy bear.
Erica W.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought these as a part of a fundraiser anticipating the goodness of chocolate and peanut butter. I was definitely disappointed. The chocolate was so soft that it melted just as much on my fingers as in my mouth. The after-texture was on the greasy side too. I'm happy to support a good cause, but next time I would try another of their chocolate options.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
So these are pretty darn delish! Whenever my co-workers' kids have fundraisers and they bring in the order forms, these are top on the list for like 10 orders and they'll be immediately eaten when received. They're better than Reese's if you can imagine! The peanut butter is super smooth and the chocolate is yummy.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Omg this is a little peice of heaven on earth! these are the best thing in the world! They are so good, I don't think I have ever heard anyone say these are nasty! Bc there is no way for these to be nasty, they are the best thing since sliced bread ;)
Emma S.
Athens, GA
Although these may be tasty why waste the money when you can buy twice the amount of reeces which are actually tastier. So unless you're shopping for a gift stick to the cheaper chocolate covered peanut butter.
Kaycee M.
These are okay. They're just no where near as good as Reese's. I never recommend buying chocolate and peanut butter from any other brand than Reese's, but if you need to, these are not that terrible of a substitute.
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
I love when my kids get these in the school fundraiser catalogs. I buy 3-4 of them every time. Creamy in the middle and perfect amount of chocolate on the outside..Trouble in the shape of an innocent bear. LOL
Traci S.
Hampshire, IL
I loved these when I was selling them when I was younger. But a few months ago, a co-worker was selling them, so of course I bought some and I didn't taste like they used to. It tastes nasty.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
My kids love these! My daughter sells them every year in Girl Scouts and they are one her best sellers! Bite size so easy to pop a couple and go! Plus they are cute little bears!!!
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Ohh! Peanut Butter Bears? Does the chocolate taste good, I know sometimes the chocolate quality varies?
Emmanuelle B.
Does it taste like Reese's ?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Where can I find this to try it??
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Where can i buy these??
Yilian F.
Hialeah, FL
In what stores can this product be found? and do you know more less the retail price?