BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAsepxia

Asepxia Spot Acne Treatment Cream 10%, 1 oz

by Asepxia

Asepxia Spot Acne Treatment Cream 10% 1 oz

Where can i buy this product in Kolkata, West Bengal,India
Funciona para personas con piel seca y mixta ?
Funciona para personas con piel seca y mixta ?
Start your review of Asepxia Spot Acne Treatment Cream 10%, 1 oz!
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Asepxia Spot Acne Treatment Cream 10%, 1 oz uploaded by Cindy S.
I like the cream a lot, it dries the grains very quickly, in a matter of hours the grains are dry, the container is quite large so it brings a lot and lasts, I do not like that the cream is white, so I give it 5 ed stars I only wear it at night so I don't have a white face
Krystal A.
I've used this product in Mexico and it works really well. The only thing that I saw inconvenient was that it does make you face really dry. So if to use this product I recommend to get a really good face moisturizer.
member-ca7193394
I always was woried about my skin and the acne, after to used a lot products one day I decided to use Asepxia spot acne and in just 3 days my acne is disappearing and my skin now looks a lot better.
Karina P.
HOUSTON, TX
I really like this little cream and I use it along with the liquid toner one from this same brand. It does get rid of my acne but it also dries out my face alot but I usually follow up with a good moisturizer anyways.
Kimberly B.
Alvarado
The Asepxia Acne spot cream work great.You only apply it to your pimple or acne that you have only a small amout because you might not know how you skin is going to react.if the reaction was good then start applyint it for 2 times a day.I usually put it when I am going to sleep then in the morning i wake up and wash it up with dove and then I put sunscreen bc the product has benzoyl peroxide and you can get sun spot Asepxia Spot Acne Treatment Cream 10%, 1 oz
Klaudia A.
Dallas, TX
It's an amazing cream- just like its other soaps! It helped my skin when new pimple came. I hardly get pimples, but when I used this after I noticed some redness (new pimple coming) they didnt come at all. Great product and good for the price.
Elizabeth M.
This Really Helped Me Out With Clearing Up My Acne But Only Downside To It Is It Made My Skin Really Dry Not To Mention I Have Really Oily Skin.
Nancy C.
Salt Lake City, UT
I personally don't like this made my face very dry, and it got very itchy it like made my face irritated.
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
I really liked this product. Although my face would occasionally dry out when using it, it still got the job done. It wasn't too pricy, which is great! I would definitely buy it again, but I would make sure to use lots of moisturizer.
Marcela R.
Dale, TX
It works so good on me if i have any pimple i apply it over night and the next day it's gone. Love it!!!!!