Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashAsepxia
Shower Gel Exfoliating Scrub Acne Blackhead Pimple Treatment with 2% Salicylic Acid 85 oz

by Asepxia

Asepxia Shower Gel penetrates pores and eliminates most pimples and blackheads. Keeps skin clear & helps skin to heal. Maximum strength Salicylic Acid (2%) in a glyerin & water base. Lightly scented and with gentle cleansers to remove dirt, oil & grease. Helps keep pores unblocked for clearer skin every day Money Back Guarantee: We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied contact Genomma Lab at http://www.genommalab.com/en/USA/Garantia_GenommaLab_USA.aspx for a refund.

Sirve para los granitos de los brazos y piernas??
Does anybody if this product actually works?
Asepxia Shower Gel Exfoliating Scrub Acne Blackhead Pimple Treatment with 2% Salicylic Acid 8.5 oz does this work? I’m looking for a product that will get rid of my blackheads! ANYONE HELP is greatly appreciated!!!
Start your review of Asepxia Shower Gel Exfoliating Scrub Acne Blackhead Pimple Treatment with 2% Salicylic Acid 8.5 oz!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like this product also. When I go to Mexico I like buying a bunch of them because I feel that it works better than the one they sale here.
Nairobi M.
A great treatment for acne, oily skin, hair in growth, closed pores, as soon you used in your face, can try in legs too before and after shaving
romina P.
Formosa
Gentle cleaner.Delicate in use.Refresh.Smell good.Let cold sensation and not recommended for to be used in wintern for too cold sensation that left in your skin.To do a good work in order to remove blackheads without be abrasive and don't cause a damage like others more hard scrubings
Esthefrany C.
Exfoliating cleaning, remove blakhead pimples, sometimes dry your skin, is effective, your oily skin look great.
Walquidia D.
It is a good exfoliant although I think there are better than this but if we take into account its price and that it is not a brand that stands out in comparison with the others, it can not be demanded anymore.