BY ASEPXIA

Shine Control Compact Powder Won t Clog Pores Lightweight Formula Helps Smooth Imperfections Shine Control Compact Powder wont clog your pores or cause blemishes. Lightweight, long lasting shine control formula allows skin to breathe and smoothes imperfections. pEl maquillaje en polvo compacto para el control del brillo no obstruye los poros ni deja manchas. Formula ligera y duradera para el control del brillo que permite que la piel respire y corrige las imperfecciones. br see more...

• Lo use mucho tiempo y no me sacaba granos, alcontrario mi...1 Answers
  • Es efectivo? 4 Answers
  • Es bueno para controlar el acne y la piel grasa? Cual es ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕯.
Cicero, IL
Helps a lot with my oiliness and it does a good job covering my acne & acne scars I have. I love using this alone or with concealer. You can get this at a Walgreens or Walmart. It’s inexpensive too.
Yaquelin R.
Review for: Beige more...
This product is amazing! It’s provides me with the coverage that I need when I am running late or even on a night out. It helps me out with the oily areas in my face. Gives the matte look that I like, definitely would recommend it to people with oily skins and also to dry skin. Very affordable!
🌈zulma c.
California
Review for: Natural more...
Me gustó porque igualaba mi tono de piel y suavizaba mi piel. No estoy seguro si minimizó mis granos pero me gusta cómo los cubre, que es lo que se supone que debe hacer.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This powder did nothing for me , the color range is bad , and the formula is too dry , I could not make this work at all, I would not recommend this . Not worth the money and I regret purchasing this
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
The only powder I love to use!!!! I have very oily skin and this helps it a lot. I put it in top of my foundation and it blends so beautifully !!! Better yet no oily skin for the whole day even when I work out and I don't have time to take of my makeup no oil.! GREAT PRODUCT I LOVE IT...!!! plus my pores don't get clogged much and helps me prevent acne a lot . At first u may get acne but that's because your skin is useing a different product onces it gets use to it it well reduce it until Tadah u hardly get any
Federica T.
Doral, FL
Review for: Beige more...
Very cheap. You have to reapply it during the day, but it perfectly mattifies my skin and helps me covering the blemishes caused by acne (I hace acne prone skin) . Sometimes I use it alone. It covers quite good, but better with BB cream and foundation.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
Buy this product, as promised to read what I think a lot of expectation, I do not like to use it. Excessively creamy does not have much coverage. What I have done is correct with some imperfections on my face.
Saraie M.
San Bernardino
Review for: Beige more...
This did wonders on my skin. I would apply it at night before going to sleep and i would seriously see a difference on my face it was smoothr and had less acne.. Overall for coverage it is medium coverage
Sundaly B.
San Diego, CA
I really like this product! I actually use it every day to school and it does work for me it makes my pimples disappear and I think it makes you look quite natural I guess and also it does not feel like oily, I would totally recommend this product.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Beige more...
Does not clog pores or cause blemishes. The oil-free powder is lightweight and delivers long-lasting shine control throughout the day. The beige matte makeup allows your skin to breathe and reduces the appearance of imperfections.
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Is it true that this makes you look a bit Orange is you wear it alone?!
Stefy C.
concepcion
Es efectivo?
Ashley E.
Has anyone tried this powder yet? Wondering if it really is long lasting?
Angela S.
I desperately need a new powder foundation! I have really sensitive, oily skin. How is the coverage of this product? And how well does it react to sensitive skin?
Angelita A.
Doral, FL
Es bueno para controlar el acne y la piel grasa? Cual es el método de uso?