Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Asepxia Polvo Compacto Claro Mate 1, Compact Powder covers Imperfections, 10g uploaded by María C.
Asepxia Polvo Compacto Claro Mate 1, Compact Powder covers Imperfections, 10g

Asepxia Polvo Compacto Claro Mate 1, Compact Powder covers Imperfections, 10g

BY ASEPXIA

3.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars24%
  • 4 Stars19%
  • 3 Stars24%
  • 2 Stars24%
  • 1 Star10%
3.24 / 5 based on 21 Reviews

Top Questions See all 6 Q&A

Asepxia Polvo Compacto Claro Mate 1, Compact Powder covers Imperfections, 10g
Asepxia Polvo Compacto Claro Mate 1, Compact Powder covers Imperfections, 10g
Reviews (21)
Q&A (6)
Media (1)
Leave a Review
Lola R.
Lola R.
27 reviews
I purchased this with high hopes but the actual product is very scratchy; it is not creamy what so ever. Like my powders to have a buttery feel but when I touch this it feels like I'm touching a piece of chalk. Maybe mine was damaged or somethings I tried scratching the top to see if the rest was any good like I do with some baked products but there was no difference.
Ana B.
Ana B.
39 reviews
I bought this hoping it would help me covering my acne and acne scars. It did not do one single thing. It's not pigmented at all, you literally have to dig in it to get some product on whatever tool you're using. This was a total no-no from me.
Ahtziry L.
Ahtziry L.
53 reviews
I didn't see a change at all but the soap is better it's not really easy to apply I just wouldn't recommend it I rather recommend the soap it left my skin very soft without any impurities it's somewhat harsh thought
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Glendale, NY
11 reviews
Excellente product! I use it before going to bed so that way it will do its wonders while I sleep. This product is a must have to be acne & break out free! Recommend!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Brooklyn, NY
2 reviews
Great help with both acne and coverage helps for some people and not for others
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Miami, FL
134 reviews
A diferencia de como se le publicita, tiene una consistencia demasiado diferente como para ser considerado maquillaje; en cambio, como tratamiento para "secar" el acné es bastante efectivo, desde luego los resultados varían, en mi experiencia me pareció que es bueno para usar cuando tienes brotes y el maquillaje regular puede empeorarlos pero no tiene una cobertura demasiado excelente y usarlo muy seguido reseca la piel.
yulay a.
yulay a.
Miami 2250nw114th av. Miami FL
4 reviews
Este polvo de Asepxia me encanta ya que soy de piel gasa y me funciona a mil maravilla me controla la gasa del cutis.
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Miami
1 review
No es un muy buen polvo, en realidad no me funciono, puede que a otros chicos sí pero en realidad a mí no me funciono. Recomiendo mucho el jabón ayuda mucho en el rostro.
karla g.
karla g.
Saltillo Coah.
4 reviews
Sirve en cuanto a cubir los granos y espinillas, pero realmente despues de algunas horas se cuarte en la cara, lo cual hace que se gaste mas producto, y por lo de quitar y reducir las espinillas, tarda pero es efectivo, lo recommendaría a las que
Liliane Cristina S.
Liliane Cristina S.
Piracicaba, SP, BRASIL
27 reviews
Eu já tive e não é muito bom, a cor é avermelhada e não apresentou melhora nas acnes. Não recommendo o produto, não cumpre o que promete
Serve para que tipo de pele ? Ajuda a combater contra os cravos e espinhas?
My favorite
Nadia yaquelin C.
Nadia yaquelin C.
Miami, FL
17 reviews
¿PARA QUE TIPOS DE PIELES SIRVE? ¿EL COSTO DEL PRODUCTO LO VALE?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
585 reviews
Este polvo es bueno para las personas de.piel seca?
Laura M.
Laura M.
14 reviews
Realmente funciona? De verdad ayuda a disimular y desinflama el grano?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us