Add a Photo

By ASEPXIA
#371 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Lola R.
Lola R.

I purchased this with high hopes but the actual product is very scratchy; it is not creamy what so ever. Like my powders to have a buttery feel but when I touch this it feels like I'm touching a piece of chalk. Maybe mine was damaged or somethings I tried scratching the top to see if the rest was any good like I do with some baked products but there was no difference.
karla g.
karla g.
Saltillo Coah.

Sirve en cuanto a cubir los granos y espinillas, pero realmente despues de algunas horas se cuarte en la cara, lo cual hace que se gaste mas producto, y por lo de quitar y reducir las espinillas, tarda pero es efectivo, lo recommendaría a las que
Ana B.
Ana B.

I bought this hoping it would help me covering my acne and acne scars. It did not do one single thing. It's not pigmented at all, you literally have to dig in it to get some product on whatever tool you're using. This was a total no-no from me.
Ahtziry L.
Ahtziry L.
Coachella, CA

I didn't see a change at all but the soap is better it's not really easy to apply I just wouldn't recommend it I rather recommend the soap it left my skin very soft without any impurities it's somewhat harsh thought
Laura D.
Laura D.

I think a good compact because it eliminates dust grains and softens the skin. Take care of your skin and leaves cleaner. It comes lot of product, very durable. Not shine and leaves a matte color, I really like.
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Miami

No es un muy buen polvo, en realidad no me funciono, puede que a otros chicos sí pero en realidad a mí no me funciono. Recomiendo mucho el jabón ayuda mucho en el rostro.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Glendale, NY

Excellente product! I use it before going to bed so that way it will do its wonders while I sleep. This product is a must have to be acne & break out free! Recommend!
Loly Q.
Loly Q.

Ya lo he probado y si funciona, solo que lo mate no es por mucho tiempo. Igual depende del tipo de piel. Pero si cubre muy bien las imperfecciones
Liliane Cristina S.
Liliane Cristina S.
Piracicaba, SP, BRASIL

Eu já tive e não é muito bom, a cor é avermelhada e não apresentou melhora nas acnes. Não recommendo o produto, não cumpre o que promete
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

Es un excelente producto que sirve y me gusta mucho utilizarlo y lo bueno es que viene en diferentes tonos de piel
Nadia yaquelin C.
Nadia yaquelin C.

¿PARA QUE TIPOS DE PIELES SIRVE? ¿EL COSTO DEL PRODUCTO LO VALE?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

Este polvo es bueno para las personas de.piel seca?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Realmente funciona? De verdad ayuda a disimular y desinflama el grano?
Laura H.
Laura H.
Ocaña norte de Santander

everyone says that is very good but I want to try so you can say the same as the other persona.¿ will I could send one?

Join Now