Asepxia Polvo Compacto Claro Mate 1, Compact Powder covers Imperfections, 10g uploaded by María C.

BY ASEPXIA

Sabrina Gabriela G.
A diferencia de como se le publicita, tiene una consistencia demasiado diferente como para ser considerado maquillaje; en cambio, como tratamiento para "secar" el acné es bastante efectivo, desde luego los resultados varían, en mi experiencia me pareció que es bueno para usar cuando tienes brotes y el maquillaje regular puede empeorarlos pero no tiene una cobertura demasiado excelente y usarlo muy seguido reseca la piel.
Lola R.
I purchased this with high hopes but the actual product is very scratchy; it is not creamy what so ever. Like my powders to have a buttery feel but when I touch this it feels like I'm touching a piece of chalk. Maybe mine was damaged or somethings I tried scratching the top to see if the rest was any good like I do with some baked products but there was no difference.
Ana B.
I bought this hoping it would help me covering my acne and acne scars. It did not do one single thing. It's not pigmented at all, you literally have to dig in it to get some product on whatever tool you're using. This was a total no-no from me.
Katherine D.
Glendale, NY
Excellente product! I use it before going to bed so that way it will do its wonders while I sleep. This product is a must have to be acne & break out free! Recommend!
Ahtziry L.
I didn't see a change at all but the soap is better it's not really easy to apply I just wouldn't recommend it I rather recommend the soap it left my skin very soft without any impurities it's somewhat harsh thought
Isabella A.
Miami
No es un muy buen polvo, en realidad no me funciono, puede que a otros chicos sí pero en realidad a mí no me funciono. Recomiendo mucho el jabón ayuda mucho en el rostro.
Melanie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great help with both acne and coverage helps for some people and not for others
María C.
The makeup base is one of the best tools they have to highlight the qualities they want from our face leaving it ready for us to make-up as we want. It's a basic makeup game and although not every day things are always worth knowing which one Work better. And that's why it uses, and the best for the perfect makeup.
María C.
Es un muy buen producto , me encanta utilizarlo ya que  esta en diferentes tonos , y mientras lo uso y me veo bien también puedo sentir como protege mi piel  y no empeora el acné  al contrario me protege de que no me salga mas acné y si ya tienes granitos te ayuda a combatirlos.
Alexandra P.
Concepción, Chile
I like it, I find it to be a very good powder, it is economical. It does not "erase" the grains but it diminishes them a little. Its duration is good, lasts about eight hours and then it has to be touched up a bit but it is a very good product.
My favorite
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Este polvo es bueno para las personas de.piel seca?
Nadia yaquelin C.
¿PARA QUE TIPOS DE PIELES SIRVE? ¿EL COSTO DEL PRODUCTO LO VALE?
Serve para que tipo de pele ? Ajuda a combater contra os cravos e espinhas?
Laura H.
Ocaña norte de Santander
everyone says that is very good but I want to try so you can say the same as the other persona.¿ will I could send one?