Add a Photo

By ASEPXIA
#388 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Lola R.
Lola R.

I purchased this with high hopes but the actual product is very scratchy; it is not creamy what so ever. Like my powders to have a buttery feel but when I touch this it feels like I'm touching a piece of chalk. Maybe mine was damaged or somethings I tried scratching the top to see if the rest was any good like I do with some baked products but there was no difference.
karla g.
karla g.
Saltillo Coah.

Sirve en cuanto a cubir los granos y espinillas, pero realmente despues de algunas horas se cuarte en la cara, lo cual hace que se gaste mas producto, y por lo de quitar y reducir las espinillas, tarda pero es efectivo, lo recommendaría a las que
Ana B.
Ana B.

I bought this hoping it would help me covering my acne and acne scars. It did not do one single thing. It's not pigmented at all, you literally have to dig in it to get some product on whatever tool you're using. This was a total no-no from me.
Ahtziry L.
Ahtziry L.
Coachella, CA

I didn't see a change at all but the soap is better it's not really easy to apply I just wouldn't recommend it I rather recommend the soap it left my skin very soft without any impurities it's somewhat harsh thought
Laura D.
Laura D.

I think a good compact because it eliminates dust grains and softens the skin. Take care of your skin and leaves cleaner. It comes lot of product, very durable. Not shine and leaves a matte color, I really like.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Brooklyn, NY

Excellente product! I use it before going to bed so that way it will do its wonders while I sleep. This product is a must have to be acne & break out free! Recommend!
Liliane Cristina S.
Liliane Cristina S.
Piracicaba, SP, BRASIL

Eu já tive e não é muito bom, a cor é avermelhada e não apresentou melhora nas acnes. Não recommendo o produto, não cumpre o que promete
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

Es un excelente producto que sirve y me gusta mucho utilizarlo y lo bueno es que viene en diferentes tonos de piel
Janet H.
Janet H.
Arlington Heights, IL

I like this product I feels amazing in your face and cover al the imperfections I really recommend this product
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Brooklyn, NY

Great help with both acne and coverage helps for some people and not for others
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

Este polvo es bueno para las personas de.piel seca?
Nadia yaquelin C.
Nadia yaquelin C.

¿PARA QUE TIPOS DE PIELES SIRVE? ¿EL COSTO DEL PRODUCTO LO VALE?
Serve para que tipo de pele ? Ajuda a combater contra os cravos e espinhas?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Realmente funciona? De verdad ayuda a disimular y desinflama el grano?

Join Now