Asepxia Neutral Soap 3.52 oz - Jabon Neutral uploaded by Paola T.Asepxia Neutral Soap 3.52 oz - Jabon Neutral uploaded by Valentina P.

BY ASEPXIA

Asepxia 1ea neutral soap white see more...

Buy on Kmart
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
I always had problems with my acne, I really do not like to use any kind of compact powder by this problem, but the soap Asepxia Neutral was my great solution, I feel blessed to have found, really great cleaner, the best I dare say and leave your skin completely clean. In my opinion leaves dry skin but not something that can not be solved with another product, but fully recommended against acne
Stefy C.
Stefy C.
miami
Me ha ayudado con mi acne, que es muy rebelde...Pero si me reseca un poco la cara, asi que luego de lavarme el rostro, me aplico un poco de crema humectante.
arely d.
arely d.
I love this product.it cleans your face so well and it fights acne and it leaves your face is so smooth clean and refreshed
Paola T.
Paola T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bouthg this soap foro my brother Ana it seems yo be working good on him. His faces looks whiter and cleaner, the acné Is disminushing
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use it after removing my make up and... is THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER FIND FOR MY ACNE... SERIOUSLY... IM NOT KIDDING.. THIS THING IS AMAZINGGG!!! I wouldn't change it for anything... I recommend it for all the womans with acne problem! You can find it at supermaket!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This soap cleanses your face a little too well. While it does get rid of any makeup or dirt, it can be a bit drying to the skin. I make sure to apply moisturizer afterwards.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I also like using this soap. I use it then let it sit on my face for 30 to 45 secs until it dries then i rinse it off with warm water. Then cold water to close my pores.
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
San Salvador, El Salvador
Este jabon es el que estoy usando en este momento, me gusta mucho porque no reseca la cara, me la deja humectada, no me arde cuando me lo aplico, me deja la piel suavesita con una sensacion de frescura y huele extraño como a tierra jajajajaja pero no es desagradable, bueno me gusta muchisimo es uno de los pocos productos que no me dejan la piel reseca
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
este jabón asepxia es el que yo mas recomiendo para el acné, ya que yo lo uso cotidianamente y sus resultados son excelentes, limpia profundamente la piel, saca el exceso de grasa sin dañara ni resecarla, ademas la deja suave, humectada y sin brillos.
Monyk C.
Monyk C.
Me encanta Te deja la piel muy bonita
Y si lo usas seguido te Va a jugando los granitos poko a poko