BY ASEPXIA

Asepxia scented body soap see more...

Victoria G.
Miami
This soap is great! I use it daily to wash my face and helps me to get rid if my acne in a matter of 3 days. The only concern that I have with this product, is that tends to dry my skin alot. Besides that, this product is great to treat acne. Great value for a great price.
RAISA R.
Doral, FL
Este jabón es excelente para pieles sensibles que sufren de brotes y acné. Luego de utilizarlo por varios días la piel empieza a mejorar completamente. Excelente!
Maria S.
I was expecting for this product to be amazing but boy was I wrong! It was harsh on my skin and I had oily skin and it dried it out! 😣 I used it for a week and had to stop because my face stopped being as oily as it use to be. I went from being a person with very oily skin to having really dry skin!
I was so shocked. I couldn't use my regular makeup since it was for oily skin. So I had to purchases everything for dry skin.
It's been almost 4 months and my skin is finally getting back to being oily again. Finally!
I do not recommend!
Stay away from this one!