ASEPXIA 3.52 oz Unscented Body Soap uploaded by Susy C.

BY ASEPXIA

Asepxia 3.52 oz unscented body soap see more...

Buy on Kmart
Natália O.
Itabira
Gosto desse produtinho por que não resseca a pele!!! Adoro passar ele sentir a pele limpa e os poros livres de impurezas. Uso em geral duas vezes ao dia e a melhor parte é  que a pele não fica com aquele aspecto quebradiço ou esbranquiçado ou plástico que os outros produtos dão!
Marina G.
Utilizo este tipo de jabon para mi rostro solo cuando es necesario no todo el tiempo ya que me reseca mucho la piel
Berenice M.
Capitola, CA
This cleansing bar is honestly AMAZING! I used ti have such bad acne, and as soon as I started using this every morning and night I cleared up in no time! It dries out you face a tiny bit, but that's what moisturizer's for :) over 2 years using this product and I could not be happier
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
This soap is good it helped my face a lot my acne got better and it helps my oily skin
Lizet P.
Chicago , IL
My aunt recommend me this soap it worked great for her. But honestly for me it didn't. It left my face feeling rough
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
...I use this soap, morning and night.... . it helps reduce acne, and removes my makeup very well......
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I like it. I use it for a short time. I like my skin like leaves, its aroma is quite good. I used the products of this brand and I love, this is not my favorite but it's okay.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this soap, morning and night, helps reduce my acne, and removes my make up very well, and helps unclog pores!
Laura D.
I think a good soap because it eliminates impurities and softens the skin. Take care of your skin and leaves cleaner. It comes lot of product, very durable.