ASDM Beverly Hills 70% Glycolic Acid Peel

by ASDM Beverly Hills

This is the best glycolic acid chemical peel. Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring fruit acid known as AHA (Alpha Hydroxyl Acids).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ASDM Beverly Hills 70% Glycolic Acid Peel!
Tiffany Y.
Cerritos, CA
I would not recommend using such a high concentration on your skin or even at home. If you want to use such a high-strength, PLEASE consult a professional! I use the 30% version which is a lot safer. Glycolic acid peels should be used with extreme caution!
Leigh R.
I am addicted to this peel. It has noticeably improved the elasticity of my skin, firmed my skin, and reduces the appearance of my acne scars. This is the most effective skin treatment I have tried.
Noli B.
ASDM Beverly Hills 70% Glycolic Acid Peel uploaded by Noli B.
Please used this with cautions. Always read the instructions before using this glycolic acid peel. Even if I have very oily and acne prone skin, this glycolic acid peel hurts my skin because of the high concentration of the acid. I can barely leave it for 2 to 3 minutes with one application only. Always prepare a baking soda solution for rinsing the acid.

Looking for your answer?