BY ASDA #4 in Grocery Stores

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I’m originally from London and have been in the US for 6 years. Asda, Tesco’s and Waitrose were my go to.

Asda was the most reasonably priced, and catered to families, or those on a budget. They carried everything from small electronics to clothes and food & produce.

Their ranges were great, and everything was good quality. They had their own brands too as well as the everyday brands. Their produce I remember was amazing
Hayley L.
LS13
Cheap and great selection of food best supermarket in the UK and open 24/7 They even do homeware, clothing and makeup
Yasmin J.
Abbey close, Bromsgrove
Asda is my number one chosen store, you can find almost everything you need!. I love this place, the one in Pudsey West Yorkshire is by far the best Asda I’ve ever used, the store is huge and has so much to choose from!, the staff are pleasant and very helpful. I have now relocated to Bromsgrove within Worcestershire, I have now visited this store s few times, it’s big enough, nothing wild, the staff have been most helpful, I made the stressful mistake of overshopping alone, got to the check out and the lovely lady was so polite and helpful!, she helped me pack my shopping which made it less of a stress, I then proceeded to call a taxi which I was unable to do so, so a kind staff member stepped outside to help me do so. The only issue I have with Asda is, they tend to do an offer in some places that aren’t the same in other stores even when they are within the same region, for example, the Budweiser beer 3 for 21,is not available in cans in every store mainly bottles.
Kirsty T.
When it comes to grocery shopping Asda is definitely a big competitor here in the UK, and a really good store if you are lucky enough to have a big Asda local to you. Unfortunately for me my local Asda is a small metro version and doesn't sell as wide a variety as the big stores, and I have found that whenever I've gone there I have been unable to buy everything that I have gone in there for, and have had to go on to a rival grocery store to complete my buying in. Which is such a shame because when I lived closer to a big Asda store I had loved shopping there. Asda make your own pizzas are to die for and are a total steal! And some of their home brands are really good, for instance the Black cherry and plum flavoured water and the Blackberry and elderflower flavoured water are amazing and only available in Asda, most other grocery stores aren't as adventurous with the flavours. If only my local store wasn't so small, if that weren't the case I would definitely shop there more for sure.
Phoebe T.
72 Powder mill lane , Twickenham
I actually really enjoy shopping at Asda. If you’re on a budget and prefer a cheaper supermarket to shop at then Asda could be the one for you. You can get some excellent deals here to save money on fresh meat, fish, produce etc. A lot of products are cheaper here than in other supermarkets like the sweets, drinks and crisps for example. They also have a great homeware department with bedding, kitchen utensils and bathroom decor.
🍑Kelly🍑 H.
Dorset, UK
Asda is my closest supermarket and but far the best for savings and desalts, being a student this is very important to get quality as well as quantity without overspending. At Asda they do fruits and veg for £1 which is ideal as I love to eat healthy over junk food and that's especially important to me, I can always keep stocked up on healthy snacks with Asda because it's cheaper than surrounding supermarket brands near me.
Saysha W.
I used to shop at Asda all the time. However, my recent experiences have put me off. I had some items delivered which were two months out of date. On speaking to an advisor, they offered me a £10 voucher.. to use at ASDA! This was the final straw as prior to this, I've had several shops where the food had been short dated. Just be careful when shopping here. Check all dates on your food before eating!
Saphron L.
I used to shop at Asda quite a lot when I was in my twenties as I found it affordable and convenient since they are pretty much everywhere.

I must say, either my taste buds are a bit out, or the quality of the food at Asda just really isn’t complementary towards them as I find many of the foods either tasteless, or just poor quality.

Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of great offers at Asda, offering well known brands that I do like to buy, at great prices. But, the quality of the food I’ve tried from Asda’s own brand has definitely influenced my decision to not shop there anymore.

My advice for anyone shopping at Asda is to obviously try it yourself and see how you feel about it, but to maybe only buy the brands that you already know you like and do a topup shop elsewhere.
Katy P.
St Austell
There’s always a huge selection of everything there, I do all my food shopping there and there’s always lots of deals to benefit from. Plus with the price guarantee, if you put your receipt online or use your online shopping login they will work out if they owe you any money. My cat is very picky on cat food and they always have his favourite in stock and normally on offer too!
Chloe G.
Folkestone
This place is just a part of everyone's daily life. I constantly go there whether is for my weekly food shop or my daily top ups! it has everything I need from make up to birthday gifts. I love it. the only problem is it is far to busy on any day of the week and there is obviously never enough tills for everyone to use! Very cheap and has nearly everything and anything you need or want from a ship in