Bayer's blood glucose test strips offer a simple solution for your testing needs with no coding technology, reliable results, fast test time, and small blood samples.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ascensia Microfill Glucose Test Strips Ascensia Microfill Blood Glucose Test Strips - 50 Ea!
5 years agoBay Springs, MS
My son was given a Contour glucose meter while he was in the hospital following his diagnosis with Type 1 diabetes in March 2012. It's the only meter he's used since that day and it works great. The strips are made of hard plastic and they are very durable. The only downside is they are more expensive than other brands.
5 years agoHouston, TX
I got sent a lot of these strips so I use it as a backup meter. The strips for my pump are a little pricey so I can use whatever help I can get. They are pretty accurate.