HealthWellnessAscensia
Bayer's Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System

Ascensia Bayer's Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System

by Ascensia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ascensia Bayer's Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System!
Denisha H.
London, KY
I've been a diabetic for years and would highly recommend this product mostly due to the easy record keeping when connected to a computer.
Meagan W.
Ellettsville, IN
As a pharmacist this is one of the top meters I recommend to patients. It's easy to use, no coding required and easy to link to the computer for record keeping.
Isabella M.
Very good for checking your blood pressure. I have one of these and it works very well with no hassle very good monitoring system.
Alexis W.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Working as a medical assistant I see a lot of patients that have diabetes and we are responsible for checking their glucose (sugars). This specific glucose monitor we use in our clinic and it works quite well. The speed it processes is nice and it is actually very accurate. I recommend this device to patients and to clinics looking for a new machine
Belen C.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom uses this and it works good you should definitely buy if you have diabetes
Felicia W.
South Daytona, FL
Got this meter for free than the prices went up. I definitely enjoyed this meter while it lasted. It was one of the most accurate meters I've experienced with.

Looking for your answer?