BY ASCASO

The line of coffee grinders from Ascaso can be described as beautiful, colorful, and best of all, excellent coffee grinding machines. Ascaso has developed two versions of their coffee and espresso grinder, one with a flat grinding wheel system and one with a conical (cone shaped) grinding wheel. The flat wheel grinder is called the I-1 Grinder and the conical grinding wheel version is called the I-2 Grinder. I-2 Coffee Grinder features a conical (coned shaped) primary grinder burr (grinding wheel) and it is the only professional grade coffee grinder for home and office use that features such a grinding system. Conical burrs are exceptional at producing the most consistent grinds, from very fine to very coarse, and they are particularly tough and long lasting. Features Simple Manual Operation. No Coffee Dispenser. Easy to Clean. Large Coffee Bean Hopper. Flat Burr. Dimension - 10.5 x 6,4 x 16.25 in. Specification Motor Power - 140 W. RPM - 1200 rpm. Blade Diameter - 54mm. Volts - 120 V. Housing Material - Brushed Stainless Steel. Hopper Capacity - 600 g. Ground Coffee Capacity - 125 g (for I-2D model). see more...

Ascaso 1FSin I-Steel Espresso Grinder - Flat Burr
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Ascaso 1FSin I-Steel Espresso Grinder - Flat Burr!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?