BY ASARO

This extra virgin olive oil is not filtered, which is why the look so murky and green. It is the most genuine olive oil that you can achieve: the direct result of the simple pressing. 2 Gold Medals at the Los Angeles County Fair, a competition where a panel of experts examined blindly olive oils from around the world. Made with olives Nocellara Belice, Biancolilla and Cerasuola, all from the province of Trapani, in Sicily. Low acidity, grassy flavor and full bodied. For use preferably raw, for finishing, dipping and salads. see more...

• I've never used this product before.. how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • What do you like about this olive oil?3 Answers
  • I've never seen this brand either but I would definitely try it. Ha...1 Answers
Asaro Paesanol All Natural Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil 17 oz
  • "I love using high quality olive oil to give my family the best health benefits." in 1 review
  • "But the extra light Virgin is even better considering its extra light!" in 1 review
  • "Great oil to use for cooking and also for at home skin and beauty care, there are so many things you can do with olive oil!" in 1 review
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Environmentalist Expert
I myself only use extra virgin olive oil and when I can afford it I will get the natural brand and it is great for making kale chips in the oven, it is a great and healthy way to put oils in foods that require it without it being so terrible for your body
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
This oil is a great substitute for vegetable oil and it makes cakes 10x richer. Not only is this great for cooking but it is great to apply on your skin after a hot shower. It helps your skin retain moisture so much more easily.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I rarely use olive oil. I usually like coconut oil but olive oil is better than coconut oil in certain dishes
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
Love this the quality is great I use olive oil for a lot and the glass bottle packaging it nice.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
I use extra virgin olive oil for all my cooking needs. Nice soft flavor and it's a "good" fat.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
I use olive oil as a butter and vegetable oil substitute kind of a healthier alternative!
Mely D.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
Better to cook with extra virgin oil ... Way much healthier and better to cook
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
Love love love this product it was amazing when I cooked with it Great value
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Awesome for taking off eye makeup! You don't have to pull at your eyes as much and it moisturizes so it's great for preventing wrinkles. If you wear contacts then I'd recommend closing your eyes pretty tight and/or taking them out to prevent them from getting blurry
Mari M.
Mari M.
I love olive oil. you can make anything or do anything with it. Salad or cook. Healthy rather then the corn oil. Police oil is a bit more expensive. But it's worth it.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you like about this olive oil?
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I've never used this product before.. how well does it work?
Emily S.
Emily S.
I've never seen this brand either but I would definitely try it. Has anybody seen this in NYC?
lulu j.
lulu j.
This sounds interesting never heard of this brand, will definitely try ^_^, although is it really pure?