Asarai Response Theory - Daily Serum

by Asarai

A powerful daily boosting serum

✔️Essential daily antioxidant boost.

✔️Energize your natural glow.

✔️Anti-pollutant formula.

✔️Light-as-air hydration.

Respond to pollution and all round dull days by drenching your skin in our light-as-air antioxidant serum. Pollution is a toxic enemy to your skin. Let a careful selection of boosting vitamins and antioxidants gobble up skin damaging free radicals that you're exposed to daily. This pollution solution will give you a balanced, velvet glow that won’t fade, while slotting seamlessly into your daily routine.

HooW much retinol does this product contain?
Has this made anyone break out?
How well does this work for acne scarring??
Start your review of Asarai Response Theory - Daily Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Katheryn L.
Asarai Response Theory - Daily Serum uploaded by Katheryn L.
Extremely lightweight, almost watery formula. My skin feels clear and glowy, but I detest the scent. It’s a strong flowery that engulfs you.
Michelle C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Asarai Response Theory - Daily Serum uploaded by Michelle C.
It is a solid B. I’ve been using it daily for about 2 weeks now, in conjunction with the Response Theory serum. I use it after my toner, before my night cream. I mix one pump of the Sleepercell, one pump of Cetaphil’s daily moisturizer with HA and two drops of Blume’s Meltdown acne prevention facial oil and apply it with my hands. The oil is necessary, because it really helps counteract the smell of the Sleepercell (same smell as the Response Theory serum), which is vaguely unpleasant. I follow with the No B.S. retinol night cream or Ole Henriksen Gel Rush Vitamin C night cream to seal it all in, because as a standalone moisturizer it’s too lightweight for me (I’m dry/combo, more dry probably). No interactions with any of the aforementioned products, and I also use a AHA/BHA before my toner step. I didn’t have to get my skin used to the retinol, because my skin is already pretty much acid/retinol/vitamin c adjusted. If you’ve never used a retinol product before, this seems gentle and a good starter. The photo is after using it for around two weeks. I had a bad breakout in my chin and mouth area right before starting, and I think it helped calm it down/reduce the redness and scarring.
Taylor C.
Lancaster, PA
Incredible. I have switched to only using their products and my skin has never been better. They last forever, feel phenomenal and make your skin glow in ways you never dreamed. I wish I had found this sooner. I cannot say enough good things!
Ljiljana M.
Villa Park, IL
I've been using this product for about a week and a half, or so and have already noticed a big difference. My skin feels smoother and firmer, and it doesn't feel dry when I wakeup if I apply this the night before. 100% would recommend Asarai Response Theory - Daily Serum.
Amanda H.
Des Moines, IA
This product line started popping up all over Instagram and I ended up giving it a look; I’m really glad I did! It’s such a lightweight serum and perfect for everyday use; I apply it in my morning routine and always notice a huge improvement to how my makeup applies. I’m almost 32, and have struggled with redness, enlarged pores, periodic dryness and just a lack of luminosity, and the first time I used this product I could tell my skin was loving it. Highly recommend this! Asarai Response Theory - Daily Serum
Nicole S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my all-time favorite serum - it is super light and absorbs quickly leaving your face super smooth and fresh-feeling. This is one of the few skincare products I keep as an absolute staple at all times
Brittany U.
Etna, OH
Amazing amazing amazing. I’ve been using this every night for the past 3 weeks and I love my skin. It’s even, toned, bright, smaller pores, and not dried out. I do use their clay mask 2x a week as well so it may be a mix of the two, Since adding these items to my routine my skin has improved tremendously.
Melanie G.
Austin, TX
This product makes my skin feel soft and doesnt leave it too oily. I've been using this product for about a month and it's a nice moisturizer but not worth the price in my opinion. I haven't noticed a great deal of changes in my skin. I will use the rest of the bottle but I feel like I could find a similar product for cheaper or a better product for the same price.
Michelle C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Solid B. This review is very similar to the Sleepercell serum by Asarai, because I got them together and have used them in conjunction with each other daily for the past two weeks. They have a really similar smell (not good) and consistency (lightweight, smooth application). I do think they work together to even skin tone and reduce scarring/fine lines and wrinkles. I use it during the day only, after toning and before my SPF. I mix one pump of the Response Theory, one pump of Cetaphil’s daily moisturizer with HA and two drops of Blume’s acne prevention facial oil (Meltdown) and apply it all at once, with my hands. The oil really helps counteract the smell, which as I mentioned, is vaguely unpleasant. As a stand-alone moisturizer, too, it’s very lightweight, so it needs the SPF moisturizer (Shiseido 50+) I use afterward to seal it. I’m dry/combo, for reference, living in a dry climate. Overall, I’d recommend. I don’t know if it’s a lifesaver, but there have definitely been no adverse interactions with any of my other products, and I use the daily microfoliant from Dermalogica as well, in my routine.
Amanda D.
Center Valley, PA
It’s a great retinol for skincare newbies. Has left my skin radiant, less red, and my breakouts are non existent. Doesn’t irritate my skin and I started with doing every other day but by the end of the week I was able to use it every night.