Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask

by Asarai

Therapeutic Australian Red Clay face mask.

✔️ Detoxify and smooth in only 10 minutes.

✔️ Brighten tired, dull skin.

✔️ Tighten and unclog pores.

✔️ Calm inflamed skin.

Take 'me time' to the next level with a rich, buttery mask for that instant feel-good factor. Harnessing the ancient healing properties of Australian Red Clay from the Outback, Earth Tones delivers natural anti-oxidants and vital nutrients to detoxify and brighten for a healthy glow and satin-soft skin.

Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask This just delivered tonight and I’m super excited to try it out. Does it live up to the hype? Anyone love it/hate it?
Is this drying at all, looking to give it a try but have had trouble with masks being drying in the past?
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask Does this mask live up to the hype? I have combo skin and fine lines with some sun discoloration.
Start your review of Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Alison B.
San Diego, CA
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Alison B.
Impressed! After seeing so many great reviews I decided to pay the $40 bucks to try it out. Steep price and the tube is about half the size of a toothpaste tube BUT, it really does go a long way and I can tell this will last me a long time! It goes on very easily and smooth.. there’s no fragrance to it so I know it’s real clay. It does dry but it doesn’t feel drying on your skin and it washes off easily. Right after the mask my face was brighter than before and fresh.. I can tell after using this for a while I will see a difference in my complexion
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Tiffany S.
This mask is worth the hype. I was constantly getting facebook ads and was intrigued. I decided to purchase and I am on my 4th bottle! Best value is when you get the two pack sets with the turnkeys. It helps with redness, helps clear up skin and is not drying!
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Lori W.
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Online
Just arrived today - let ya know in a few days. Packaging bright yellow and beautiful! I hope I love this like everyone else!! Shipping - it came within 4 days!! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Alessandra P.
I have been using the Asarai Earth Tones face mask for several months now and have been loving it throughout the summer, fall, and winter. I have combination skin, so a lot of clay masks leave my face overly dry—especially in the winter. This one is the perfect balance of refining without over-drying my skin. The texture of the mask is super easy to apply, and I love that it comes in a tube, so I never have to dip my finger in to get product out. After using this mask, my skin feels incredibly soft and renewed. I just repurchased it and cannot recommend this product enough!
Alex H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Alex H.
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Alex H.
I just bought this Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask and I honestly love it so much! I’ve used it 3 times so far and I can already see a difference in my skin. Right after you take it off, it’s hard to notice. But the morning after my skin is literally GLOWING and so soft!!! Would definitely recommend this esp. to people with acne scars like me
Tugba U.
Newjersey
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Tugba U.
Says on the tube a pea size enough for whole face but it’s not entirely accurate, I use at least 3 pea size product. It gives slight tingling sensation and doesn’t crack, but when I put it to my face i got the chemical smell right away I felt my skin got softer and plumper even after I washed my face and gave instant brightness , my pores looked smaller but I am using it for a week now ..I’m sure I have to use it for a longer period to get better understanding of the product .. I may update my review in next couple weeks .. #Asarai #asaraiearthtones @asarai
Katheryn L.
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Katheryn L.
I like that it’s not as hard to spread - the clay is much more soft than other clay masks I’ve used. I definitely notice a difference in my pores after one use. I suggest using a wash cloth to remove the clay so you’re not splashing red water like I did!
Kyndall B.
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Kyndall B.
I’m so excited to try this mask! Going ahead and giving it 5 stars for the adorable packaging but will definitely be leaving another review once I try - I’m confident I will love it because everyone I know who has tried it loves it!
aLiOnA S.
Otsego, MN
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by aLiOnA S.
I am obsessed with this mask it is the most amazing same with skin can yeah I do it to three times a week and my skin is glowing feels baby smooth and just has like that perfection to it like I can’t explain it but it’s amazing I’m on my second tube and I highly recommend it
Lexi A.
Roswell, GA
Asarai Earth Tones - Face Mask uploaded by Lexi A.
super bummed and left burned. definitely should have patch tested. i followed the instructions, using only a small amount on my dry face, only left it for 10 minutes and noticed my face started to tingle. i took it off using lukewarm water and an extremely mild cleanser that i use nearly every day. and i was shocked at the cherry red hue of my entire face. while i was not in any way thrilled by now red skintone, it did in fact even it out to all be red. i wouldn’t say my skin is extremely sensitive and i’ve never had such a bad reaction to a mask before. and trust me, i’ve tried dozens of masks. it could be that i’m allergic to an ingredient (not sure which though) or maybe it is truly too harsh for my skin. regardless, i’m extremely bummed on my results. especially after reading so many great things. i do love the packaging and branding and really hope it’s better for others. but a word of advice, PATCH TEST FIRST with this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenn C.
Staci S.
Elkhart, IN
il y a 7 mois
Alessandra P. il y a 7 mois
This mask is great! I wouldn’t say that my results have been like the before and after pictures, but it leaves my skin feeling soft and looking fresh. I will probably repurchase when I use up my current tube (which has lasted a fairly long time).
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
il y a un an
Taylor C. il y a un an
It is absolutely 100000% worth the price. It will have your skin glowing and clear within a week of using it. No joke. I haven’t experienced maskne at all and I give all the credit to this!