Asahi Dry Japan Beer 12OZ uploaded by Darrian S.

BY ASAHI

Jenna N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love love love the taste of this beer. I'm a fan of traditional Japanese brewed beer and it stays true to that. It's very adorable and I'd place it higher up than other beers I've tried. I'd recommend this to many others !
Nathan C.
Asahi is a very good Japanese beer. Fresh, dry, and a bit hoppy with a deep grain aftertaste. I love drinking this beer with ramen as it can balance out the strong flavors of the broth and the heaviness of the noodles. Would recommend getting it at any restaurant or store that carries it.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great beer. It is very hard to describe a dry beer. I mean you definitely are drinking liquid, but it just has a different taste and aftertaste that gives it that distinct "dry" flavor. But I like it.
Claire H.
It's a lighter beer that goes down quickly with a meal. It has a good taste that's not too strong, but has a bit of an edge, and there's no strong aftertaste.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
It's a dry, light beer that isn't too hoppy. Ssahi is a nice summer beer, something you can down like soda pop when it's too hot for a stout.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the few beers I drink. I like the dry and sharp taste. It's crispy and doesn't have the strong after taste as many American beers do.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
My first Japanese beer. It's pretty dry but it's really good. Not too hoppy like most American beers. :) goes great with takoyaki!!!
Tom R.
I must admit that every once in a while I'll have this with Sushi and it's not bad. It's a little light, but a good summer drink.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not much of a fan of this one, it tastes pretty light and watery. I much prefer a Sapporo which has more breadth and depth to it.
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really like this beer. I always order it when I am out for Thai food. It's a lighter beer with some flavor, easy to drink.