As We Change Boo, Boo Cover, Up Pro, Healing Concealer for the Body, Medium Shade, 0.5 oz

BY AS WE CHANGE

• Does this work to cover tattoos as well?2 Answers
  • Is the Body one the same one as the concealer or is it a...1 Answers
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
This is a great healing concealer. I love the fact that it's easy to apply and covers well and it's a bonus that it heals as it conceals. I like to use it for under eye and blemishes. I would buy it again because it works really well.
erika v.
upland, CA
I was given this product in my ipsy a couple months back and since I have used it multiple times and given it a try. It says on the product that it is a concealer and it is a medium shade which fits me well. It actually looks darker in the bottle than on the skin, but its fine because it camouflages well into the skin to match your color. It works well I used it under my eyes, to cover blemishes, and a birth mark I have on my face and it did a pretty good job of hiding it. But I have to admit it does feel a bit cakey and heavy on the skin, I also have really oily skin and this product is also a bit oily so I had to apply a matte spray to help me out to control the oil. But I did really like this product. My favorite place to apply is is under my eyes that's basically what I use it for and it works perfectly !
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
My HOLY GRAIL concealer to cover up blemishes.

Pros:
-I'm a NC30 in Mac and the "medium" shade is PERFECT
-Covers my blemishes 100%
-A little goes a LONG way so this product definitely lasts quite a while.
-Has quite a few healthy/natural ingredients that treat the affected area while it conceals
-Can be used on any other imperfection (under eye circles, bug bites, cuts, etc.)

Cons:
-Kind of pricey - $19.99 for a tube
-Only comes in 3 shades
-You can only purchase it online
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
This stuff is AMAZING. I got it in my Ipsy last year and have used it ever since. It covers up scars and any sort of "booboos" you may get on you. In fact, I've actually used it to cover up two tattoo's that I have on my forearm and it covered them flawlessly. If I remember when I get home later I will cover them and post a before and after picture! :)
Melissa A.
Pahoa, HI
I absolutely LOVE this concealer. Recieved it in an ipsy bag and used it several times. It has very good coverage and blends out very nicely. I use it with my hands and with brushes and it applies beautifully both ways! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and hasn't broke me out. I would highly recommend this product
Kaitlin S.
Lakewood, CA
Love this concealer! Got it in my ipsy glam bag and I loved it so much I had to go buy a full size tube! I absolutely love this concealer because it covers up all my imperfections and it actually contains healing ingredients! This concealer works amazingly, it's soft on my skin and covers perfectly.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Never heard of this brand until I received a small tube of this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. I really like this concealer- goes on smoothly, does not cake, does a great job covering up blemishes and other imperfections. I'm totally sold on this and would buy a larger tube once mine runs out.
Catherine W.
Kansas City, KS
I love this so much, I use it all the time it help heal any blemishes or boo-boos you have while wearing it. I have see the difference and will Tim you using it as I always break out and put it on where I've popped a pimple to help.
tricia L.
Long Beach, CA
Love this product! It was perfect match and cover up was on point. Definitely, recommend this product. Very easy to apply. I have no pros or cons about it tho. I received a sample and would buy this.
yenia o.
I got this concealer in ny Ipsy bag and really love it. it covers up and its not too dry its perfect for my oily skin. i need to buy a full size because its almost gone.
Megan F.
Burke, VA
Does this work to cover tattoos as well?
erika v.
upland, CA
Is the Body one the same one as the concealer or is it a different product ?