As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz

by NoBrand

As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz

Is this charcoal mask as good as other brands?? Does it dry and really remove dead skin, white heads and black heads??? Cant think of the brand i have off the top of my head but i think biore or higher brand in all black packaging
Is it painful to remove?
Start your review of As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by Tia S.
Its okay 8t did remove my peachy fuzz I don't have blackheads. I have used other charcoal peel off mask. I just think I expected more as it was Seen on TV. It was more like just okay.i think the one from Grainer works better.
Erica W.
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works, but for best application apply a hot rag on your face or the area your treating before hand. Sometimes it comes out clear and I’m like 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 but it works good most of the time. Would I buy again? No, because amazon has a cheaper better alternative.
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by Sophie F.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
SUPER DON’T BUY! Not a face mask, it’s a face WAX! Didn’t pull any thing out of my pores but sure pulled out a ton of baby hairs and peach fuzz! Hurt a lot and not worth the pain! Try a different brand if you’re looking for that satisfying pore peel :/
Dana A.
Lovettsville, VA
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by Dana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this about 4 times and it’s just OK! Not very strong when it peels off! I did see a little bit of white stuff off my pores but I’ve tried better brands. I wouldn’t recommend to others and don’t think I will be purchasing again! It peels off after about 15 minutes and doesn’t hurt.
jovita V.
Winton, CA
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by jovita V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this product very much i recommend it and it doesnt hurt when you peel it off your face! I say it very good quality it maybe need to be a little stronger not much just a lil bit
jessica M.
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by jessica M.
Love this such amazing mask takes away dead skin it is hard to take off. You have to take your time To peel off it will take off small hairs on your face
marolyn C.
this actually works really good !! but the only con about it is that it hurts when you try to peel it off. So when you go to peel it off I would recommend dabbing a warm cloth on your face so it’s a little bit easier come off. So I would definitely recommend this product !
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by Xiomy B.
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by Xiomy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
excellent mask is easy to apply, it opens my pores, hydrates the skin and leaves it looking incredibly radiant. 😜 #InfluensterAwards2020
Madison F.
Lincolnton, NC
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by Madison F.
I’ve only used this face mask a few times but I really like it! It doesn’t hurt to peel off. You have to apply a few layers to really get it on there and it will take about 20-30 minutes to fully dry. My face is also sensitive and it does not irritate it.
Leslie S.
Chambersburg, PA
As Seen on TV: TV California Charcoal Mask 2.8oz uploaded by Leslie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:as-seen-on-tv:-tv-california-charcoal-mask-2.8oz] This peel off is super good, it removes all the black spots or white that you have on your face, the best part is that of the nose because it takes everything out and leaves your skin super clean and soft, I recommend it 100💯