As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board

by As Seen On TV

X Get an efficient workout almost anywhere when you have this As Seen On TV Simply Fit Balance Board. Balance board with a twist Simply place the board on a smooth, firm surface and stand on it Engage your core, legs, and back while doing basic twists, weight training, squats, planks and more Dimensions: 26" x 11" x .75" Weighs 3 lbs. Supports up to 400 lbs. Durable plastic construction Imported

How much is it?
As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board have any of you tried this yet ? And if so, how do you like it ?
This board works?
Start your review of As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board!
How would you rate this product?
Salem, OR
I love my board. Both my hubby and I bought this and do 2-3 sessions in one. Although 1 10 minute session is a work out. I can feel it working and hope that I can finally tone my saggy butt. Lol. This is a very fun workout. I turn the volume down and turn music on to keep in the groove of things. All I can really say is AWESOME!
This is so awesome and works just as advertised and better!! This is an easy way to loose weight or tone your body you can focus on many different parts of your body it is easy and doesn’t take a-lot of time to burn calories. this would also work great for people that struggle to loose weight or struggle with exercise. I love this board and i am so glad i got it!!
Norwalk, OH
I got my fit board at target after hearing so much about them on tv and social media. I find it easy to use and alot of fun. I've lost 10 pounds after 3 months of use at 20 minutes every other day.
Highland, IN
I actually like this more than I thought i would , it actually works , you have to learn to keep it from moving across the room to get the best workout , my kid likes playing on it also !
Bremerton , WA
I've only been using this product for a month now. And so far I enjoy it. Actually my whole family does too! It was easy for me to use right from the start because I have really good balance from years of dancing. After less than a week, my 7-year old daughter and my husband got the hang of it. I use it directly on my carpeted floors, for 15-30 minutes a day. My favorite time to use it is at night while watching my fave shows. It's light and portable making it easy to carry from room to room. It also stores easily under my bed. I added 5 lb weights to my routine turning it into a full-body workout! I use it in conjunction with daily yoga and crossfit exercises. I love how my Fitbit tracks everything too! It's definitely a simple and fun tool for staying active.
Newport News
I just got my fit board & so far so good. It us simple to use but can take a minute to get any type of a sweat or  burn worked up. It has a nice sleek design & the concept is simple.
Franklin, VT
My mom got this for herself and after having me check it out, I had to get it too! You have to practice in order to keep the board in place, but once you can as you twist, the workout really starts. I do this all the time now, I rarely even watch tv sitting down anymore. This is cheap and perfect for home workouts. There’s so much you can do on it and it elevates basic workouts!!
Buckeye, AZ
This board is actually a really great way to get a workout in. At first it seems like you aren’t working super hard, but the next day... your muscles say otherwise! Only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because I got a SUPER defected DVD, but they said they’d send me a new one. Either way, definitely recommended especially if you need help getting some motivation. It’s easy and can be done even watching tv.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I ABSOLUTELY love this. This is so easy to store and use. Doesnt take any preparations or installation. It works on your whole body. And when I say whole body I mean your WHOLE body. Calfs, thighs, butt, stomach, and arms. I cannot rave about this enough. Can't imagine working out without this. My favorite way to use it is infront of my tv with some YouTube videos playing.
Richmond, VA
This is the biggest purchase regret I have ever made in my life. I was caught up in the hype, and the thought of losing weight the easy way. I tried the board for a few days, and just gave up and no longer used it ,wasted my time and money. I would not recommend the Simply Fit Board to anyone to purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Vanessa O. • 2 years ago
Read my review about it the board itself works good as long as you can keep it steady and from sliding all around the mat I find myself going in circles before I could actually get the hang of it not moving but still keep my body moving
RELATED LISTS