As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board uploaded by Vivian E.As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board uploaded by um s.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

X Get an efficient workout almost anywhere when you have this As Seen On TV Simply Fit Balance Board. Balance board with a twist Simply place the board on a smooth, firm surface and stand on it Engage your core, legs, and back while doing basic twists, weight training, squats, planks and more Dimensions: 26" x 11" x .75" Weighs 3 lbs. Supports up to 400 lbs. Durable plastic construction Imported see more...

Buy on Kmart
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
This board is actually a really great way to get a workout in. At first it seems like you aren’t working super hard, but the next day... your muscles say otherwise! Only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because I got a SUPER defected DVD, but they said they’d send me a new one. Either way, definitely recommended especially if you need help getting some motivation. It’s easy and can be done even watching tv.
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
So I will be honest, I thought this board was going to be a joke, but I bought it anyways.... well it can really kick your ass! It works amazingly and you do not have to just twist! When I was using it constantly, I was getting super toned all over, but sadly I got busy with work and school, and now I had shoulder surgery. BUT when I am healed up again, I am gonna hop right back on it and get back in shape!
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I ABSOLUTELY love this.
This is so easy to store and use. Doesnt take any preparations or installation. It works on your whole body. And when I say whole body I mean your WHOLE body. Calfs, thighs, butt, stomach, and arms.
I cannot rave about this enough. Can't imagine working out without this.
My favorite way to use it is infront of my tv with some YouTube videos playing.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I love my board. Both my hubby and I bought this and do 2-3 sessions in one. Although 1 10 minute session is a work out. I can feel it working and hope that I can finally tone my saggy butt. Lol. This is a very fun workout. I turn the volume down and turn music on to keep in the groove of things. All I can really say is AWESOME!
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
Great low impact workout for your legs, buns, abs and arms (when used with hand weights). I my took a few times to get balanced and figure out how to twist properly but once I got the hang of it, it’s quick easy and fun. I use it while watching tv. I can’t believe how quickly I started seeing a difference.
Crystal R.
I've only been using this product for a month now. And so far I enjoy it. Actually my whole family does too! It was easy for me to use right from the start because I have really good balance from years of dancing. After less than a week, my 7-year old daughter and my husband got the hang of it. I use it directly on my carpeted floors, for 15-30 minutes a day. My favorite time to use it is at night while watching my fave shows. It's light and portable making it easy to carry from room to room. It also stores easily under my bed. I added 5 lb weights to my routine turning it into a full-body workout! I use it in conjunction with daily yoga and crossfit exercises. I love how my Fitbit tracks everything too! It's definitely a simple and fun tool for staying active.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This board works as advertised. I was a little hesitant to buy this but I'm glad I did. I got mine at target. It takes time to gain your balance but once you get the hang of using it, it's fun. This board is good for cardio and toning. This is very easy to use and to store away.
Hailee B.
I have been using this board for a few months now, and I love it! I workout on it for about fifteen to twenty minutes a day. I think that it is definitely worth the cost. You can just do the basic twist or do specific arm and leg workouts on it. My Fitbit also counts each twist as a step which is cool and helpful when tracking my workouts!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I was walking in the fred meyers one day and saw a lady using the fit board in the aisle! I was so fascinated by it and interested. I asked her what it was, and we chatted, and here i am today at home using it myself... It burns your thighs after you use it! I love it!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I got my fit board at target after hearing so much about them on tv and social media. I find it easy to use and alot of fun. I've lost 10 pounds after 3 months of use at 20 minutes every other day.
Ashley G.
Can you use it on carpet?
Jessica E.
This board works?
Vanessa c.
As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board have any of you tried this yet ? And if so, how do you like it ?