As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board uploaded by um s.As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board uploaded by Vivian E.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

X Get an efficient workout almost anywhere when you have this As Seen On TV Simply Fit Balance Board. Balance board with a twist Simply place the board on a smooth, firm surface and stand on it Engage your core, legs, and back while doing basic twists, weight training, squats, planks and more Dimensions: 26" x 11" x .75" Weighs 3 lbs. Supports up to 400 lbs. Durable plastic construction Imported see more...

Buy on Kmart
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
This board is actually a really great way to get a workout in. At first it seems like you aren’t working super hard, but the next day... your muscles say otherwise! Only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because I got a SUPER defected DVD, but they said they’d send me a new one. Either way, definitely recommended especially if you need help getting some motivation. It’s easy and can be done even watching tv.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I love my board. Both my hubby and I bought this and do 2-3 sessions in one. Although 1 10 minute session is a work out. I can feel it working and hope that I can finally tone my saggy butt. Lol. This is a very fun workout. I turn the volume down and turn music on to keep in the groove of things. All I can really say is AWESOME!
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
I got this board as a gift, and I actually really enjoy using it! Its a great way to stay in shape and keep toned. It also really puts a fun twist on working out if your looking to change it up. For the pice and the benefits you can get out of it, I say give it a try!
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
I actually like this more than I thought i would , it actually works , you have to learn to keep it from moving across the room to get the best workout , my kid likes playing on it also !
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I got this as a gift for christmas after always using my mother in laws when i would visit. I love it. It is so fun and easy and I feel like i actually go get a workout.
Crystal R.
I've only been using this product for a month now. And so far I enjoy it. Actually my whole family does too! It was easy for me to use right from the start because I have really good balance from years of dancing. After less than a week, my 7-year old daughter and my husband got the hang of it. I use it directly on my carpeted floors, for 15-30 minutes a day. My favorite time to use it is at night while watching my fave shows. It's light and portable making it easy to carry from room to room. It also stores easily under my bed. I added 5 lb weights to my routine turning it into a full-body workout! I use it in conjunction with daily yoga and crossfit exercises. I love how my Fitbit tracks everything too! It's definitely a simple and fun tool for staying active.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This board works as advertised. I was a little hesitant to buy this but I'm glad I did. I got mine at target. It takes time to gain your balance but once you get the hang of using it, it's fun. This board is good for cardio and toning. This is very easy to use and to store away.
Hailee B.
I have been using this board for a few months now, and I love it! I workout on it for about fifteen to twenty minutes a day. I think that it is definitely worth the cost. You can just do the basic twist or do specific arm and leg workouts on it. My Fitbit also counts each twist as a step which is cool and helpful when tracking my workouts!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I was walking in the fred meyers one day and saw a lady using the fit board in the aisle! I was so fascinated by it and interested. I asked her what it was, and we chatted, and here i am today at home using it myself... It burns your thighs after you use it! I love it!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I got my fit board at target after hearing so much about them on tv and social media. I find it easy to use and alot of fun. I've lost 10 pounds after 3 months of use at 20 minutes every other day.
Ashley G.
Can you use it on carpet?