As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board uploaded by Vanessa O.As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board uploaded by Vivian E.As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board uploaded by um s.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

X Get an efficient workout almost anywhere when you have this As Seen On TV Simply Fit Balance Board. Balance board with a twist Simply place the board on a smooth, firm surface and stand on it Engage your core, legs, and back while doing basic twists, weight training, squats, planks and more Dimensions: 26" x 11" x .75" Weighs 3 lbs. Supports up to 400 lbs. Durable plastic construction Imported see more...

Vanessa O.
I truly don't know if this is the best product or not I bought the simply Fit board and the mat for my daughter for Christmas and I've been trying it out the board doesn't stay directly on the mat as you're going through the motions of swinging your hips back and forth and side to side the board seems to move either in circles or it goes from left to right it just slides all over the mat after about 3 minutes of using the Fit board I did notice that my stomach muscles were beginning to get a little pain in it so I know it does work it's just you have to spend more time concentrating on keeping the board on the mat cuz if you're anything like us we have hardwood floors on the floor
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
So I will be honest, I thought this board was going to be a joke, but I bought it anyways.... well it can really kick your ass! It works amazingly and you do not have to just twist! When I was using it constantly, I was getting super toned all over, but sadly I got busy with work and school, and now I had shoulder surgery. BUT when I am healed up again, I am gonna hop right back on it and get back in shape!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
My mom got this for herself and after having me check it out, I had to get it too! You have to practice in order to keep the board in place, but once you can as you twist, the workout really starts. I do this all the time now, I rarely even watch tv sitting down anymore. This is cheap and perfect for home workouts. There’s so much you can do on it and it elevates basic workouts!!
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I love my board. Both my hubby and I bought this and do 2-3 sessions in one. Although 1 10 minute session is a work out. I can feel it working and hope that I can finally tone my saggy butt. Lol. This is a very fun workout. I turn the volume down and turn music on to keep in the groove of things. All I can really say is AWESOME!
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is the biggest purchase regret I have ever made in my life. I was caught up in the hype, and the thought of losing weight the easy way. I tried the board for a few days, and just gave up and no longer used it ,wasted my time and money. I would not recommend the Simply Fit Board to anyone to purchase.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown, WI
Great low impact workout for your legs, buns, abs and arms (when used with hand weights). I my took a few times to get balanced and figure out how to twist properly but once I got the hang of it, it’s quick easy and fun. I use it while watching tv. I can’t believe how quickly I started seeing a difference.
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I ABSOLUTELY love this.
This is so easy to store and use. Doesnt take any preparations or installation. It works on your whole body. And when I say whole body I mean your WHOLE body. Calfs, thighs, butt, stomach, and arms.
I cannot rave about this enough. Can't imagine working out without this.
My favorite way to use it is infront of my tv with some YouTube videos playing.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
This board works as advertised. I was a little hesitant to buy this but I'm glad I did. I got mine at target. It takes time to gain your balance but once you get the hang of using it, it's fun. This board is good for cardio and toning. This is very easy to use and to store away.
Hailee B.
I have been using this board for a few months now, and I love it! I workout on it for about fifteen to twenty minutes a day. I think that it is definitely worth the cost. You can just do the basic twist or do specific arm and leg workouts on it. My Fitbit also counts each twist as a step which is cool and helpful when tracking my workouts!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I was walking in the fred meyers one day and saw a lady using the fit board in the aisle! I was so fascinated by it and interested. I asked her what it was, and we chatted, and here i am today at home using it myself... It burns your thighs after you use it! I love it!
Ashley G.
Can you use it on carpet?
Jessica E.
This board works?
Avani P.
How much is it?
Vanessa c.
As Seen on TV Simply Fit Board have any of you tried this yet ? And if so, how do you like it ?