BY ALLSTAR

The secret is the revolutionary patent pending headband which is completely invisible! Simply place it on like a headband and pull you own hair over. It's adjustable, so it fits every head beautifully without any bumps of ridges. You get thicker, fuller, longer hair in seconds! Secret Color™ headband extensions are made of an all new keratin conditioned fiber that moves like, feels like, and looks like the real thing! The best part is, Secret Color™ is available in 4 vibrant colors inspired by Demi Lovato! see more...

Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Son buenas para darle un toque de color a cualquier look.me encantan.y son fáciles d poner y quitar y son sin cliq.yo opino q valen la pena mas solo me costaron $5.en five be low...ok great deal
Meghan S.
Cuyahoga Falls
I have seen this advertised and would be cool for when I need a little color in my hair. During a concert or festival but don't want to anything permanent.
Anna-Marie R.
After seeing advertisements on TV and social media for the past couple of years, I wanted to try the Secret Color hair extensions.
I saw they were on sale at Walmart one day last August, so I bought the pink one... just as a fun accessory to wear to the Honda Civic Tour: Future Now concert later that month... needless to say, I was impressed! The extensions look and feel like real hair (although they aren't), and their staying power is incredible! (I wore mine the day before and the day of the concert with no problems-- it stayed on for the entire night!)
Naturally, since I'm a huge fan of Demi Lovato (the spokesperson for Secret Color), it's no surprise I gravitated towards the product... however it's not just the celebrity endorsement that I liked. As an entrepreneur myself, I love the concept of the headband-- I think it's such a unique idea!
Victoria F.