As Seen on TV Red Copper Square Dance Pan uploaded by Tempestt S.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

X Tired of food sticking to your pans? Tired of all those scratches? The Red Copper Square Pan uses the newest technology in nonstick cookware! Red Copper is made of ceramic and super strong copper ensuring no food sticks. Nothing sticks, so you never have to scrub. Its square design gives you double the cooking space to fit more food. Plus it's oven safe up to 500 degrees F. Red Copper is lightweight yet super strong. It won't scratch, chip, or peel into your food. Red Copper is perfect for everything - deep frying, cooking pasta, baking golden bread, and so much more! Red copper square dance pan As seen on TV Oven safe to 500 degrees Imported see more...

Hanna J.
Alexandria
Big life saver in the kitchen.. Nothing sticks to it, NOTHING. I literally threw all my old pots and pans away just to stock up om these. Super easy to clean, cooks everything evenly. YOU CAN COOK JUST ABOUT ANYTHING IN IT. anyone who stays in the kitchen must get one well worth the money.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
This is one of the best pans we’ve ever owned! It’s so much easier to cook all our meals in this one pan than having to drag out a million different ones. It’s super easy to use and clean—which is always a plus!
Kristie A.
I use the As Seen on TV Red Copper Square Dance Pan everyday and I love it. No matter what I cook it never sticks and washes very easily. The best thing about this pan is I can also use it in the oven. It was only $20 and really worth it. I have purchased two of them. Everyone needs at least one of these pans in their kitchen.
Kelli M.
Saltillo, MS
This pan does exactly what is says!! Literally NOTHING sticks to this pan. I have cooked everything from eggs, to grilled cheese, to hamburgers in this pan and it wipes clean every time. I must say be sure to follow the seasoning instructions before you use this. They are easy to follow and don't take long at all. I think for $20 this pan is a steal! I have purchased several pieces of this cookware and I am thoroughly impressed.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Let me tell you that this pan is the truth! Nothing sticks to this. Everything can be wiped off with a paper towel. You just have to make sure you season it before your first use.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is my 2nd purchase of this pan. I love that i can fit four burgers at a time in here and not worry about it sticking. Clean up is great.
kimberly r.
Louisville, KY
I’m absolutely obsessed with this pan. I use it almost daily! Nothing sticks to it, it’s an absolutely a breeze to clean! Very affordable.