As Seen On TV
Red Copper Frying Pan 12

As Seen on TV Red Copper Frying Pan 12

by As Seen On TV

Find Cookware, Open Stock and Sets at Target.com! Has food sticking to your pans gotten completely out of hand? Are you tired of scraping, scrubbing, and all those scratches? Introducing Red Copper, the revolutionary non-stick ceramic cookware made of ultra-tough Copper! It's lightweight yet super strong. It won't scratch, chip, or peel into your food. It's Pfoa and Ptfe free, so it's safe for you and your family. You can use this 12 fry pan for anything - flambé desserts, broil flakey fish, or bake chicken parmesan. All your food slides right out and it's even oven safe up to 500°F. Red Copper is the most versatile pan you've ever used. Plus, it's even dishwasher safe! Whisk it, biscuit, upside down it, all with Red Copper.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of As Seen on TV Red Copper Frying Pan 12!
Melinda S.
My dad got this pan for me and I was interested to try it as it was one of those "as seen on tv" items I was pretty skeptical. I really do like it and find myself using it more than I thought I would. Worth the price. This for sure does not work as well as the commercial, but it is pretty non stick
Amanda B.
auburn, WA
I work at a kitchen store. I purchased the 10 in in the same brand red copper. It is seriously the best pan I've ever used in my entire life. I even got my dad to buy one and he absolutely loves it too. Nothing sticks to it. And it scratch resistant but obviously don't purposely take a fork and try to scratch it. I can't say enough good things about these pans they are just amazing. We carry them at Kitchen Collection Outlet.
Lauren K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
We love this pan! We received it as a gift at our wedding shower and we use it constantly! Great size, nothing sticks to it and it is so easy to clean. I highly, highly recommend this product! Great quality and affordable!
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite pan ever! Nothing sticks to it. It is so easy to clean and it cooks evenly too. I live it sho much I went back and bought another.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
I’m underwhelmed by this product. All the things it claims it does better than other pans I feel like isn’t really true. I have noticed it does cook quicker and gets hotter so be aware of that when cooking!
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I absolutely love this pan! I found it at Walmart about 1 year ago and it's still in great condition. I have cooked chicken, omelettes, pork chops, and fried potatoes in it and nothing has stuck onto it. I use very little cooking oil to cook and you can only use a plastic cooking utensils so you can't scratch the surface when cooking and it cooks so well. Washing the pan is so easy because nothing sticks to the surface! It's awesome! Everyone needs this pan! I don't know how I ever cooked without this pan before! It's my favorite in my kitchen!
Jen F.
Love this frying pan. It is a sturdy, non-stick pan that cleans very easily. I have been using it for 2 months now, and I am more than satisfied with giving it a try. The price was a little more than what I would normally pay for a frying pan, but it is definitely worth it for all of the times I have used it. It seems like it will last a very long time as well.
Leslie C.
Strafford, MO
I gave this to my husband. He loved it. It required no oil. The food didn't stick. I purchased it from Kohl's. Fantastic product. I will recommend to everyone.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
I use this pan to create my favorite meal, Cowboy Breakfast. It’s such an easy simple recipe and this pan helps me make it without anything sticking or scorching to the bottom of the pan. My potatoes turn out soft and tender. This pan is so easy to clean afterwards. I’ve used it for months now and it’s still like new! I highly recommend this pan if you enjoy frying a lot of foods and just haven’t found that pan to keep from sticking your favorite meals. You can purchase this pan at most retail departments including Walmart! The only difference with this pan compared to other similar is this one you can use metal utensils on it and it won’t scratch and resist the non stick. It’s red copper which is durable and long lasting!
Katie S.
Mtn House, CA
This pan is amazing. When I first bought it I could cook all of my chicken and beef without oil or butter. After awhile of cooking without oils it does wear down, but you get a great product for the price.

Looking for your answer?