As Seen On TV
AS SEEN ON TV! Red Copper 10in Frying Pan

AS SEEN ON TV! Red Copper 10in. Frying Pan

by As Seen On TV

This AS SEEN ON TV! Red Copper 10 inch frying pan is ceramic copper infused cookware that allows you to cook without the need for butter, oil or grease. This PFOA & PFTE free non-stick non-scratch pan offers fast, even heating and and is oven safe to 500 degrees. Size: 10 inches. Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AS SEEN ON TV! Red Copper 10in. Frying Pan!
Kelly R.
Somerset, NJ
Lovee love this pan. Got it as a gift. I use the olive oil spray to coat but often forget tk re coat for my second egg and it doesn't matter bc it still doesn't stick. Clean up is easy with this pan. It is amazing and lightweight!
Michaela C.
Grand Jct, CO
Absolutely LOVE this pan. No matter what you cook or if you (accidentally) leave the burner on a littlevtoo
Dottie S.
Baden, PA
This is amazing to use. No oil needed. The food doesn’t stick and it cooks evenly. I highly recommend.
rori W.
1,069 reviews
I use this pan to cook everything from breakfast to dinner. it never has a problem with anything sticking to it or even getting dirty! best pan! but can not wash in dish washer
Georgia  C.
Elizabethtown, KY
This was given to me as a gift. after seeing countless commercials on TV I really wanted to try it. I must say the first time I tried it I was pretty skeptical. I made an omelet with no butter and wanted to see if it would slide off the plate. Well it did. I was floored. I recorded a video and sent it to my husband who told me it wouldn't work. This product is super easy to clean and I use it for basically everything I cook. I would definitely recommend this product to ANYONE. I'm currently trying to buy the whole line. It's fantastic. And for the price--it's not bad!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
AS SEEN ON TV! Red Copper 10in. Frying Pan uploaded by Indira H.
I had low expectations regarding this product, but I must say I was surprised, it's super good, you do not need any oil, it can be made but it's not necessary, and it does not stick to the food at all. 100% recommended.

Looking for your answer?