As Seen On TV Powered Facial System, White uploaded by Chantelle C.As Seen On TV Powered Facial System, White uploaded by Katherine P.As Seen On TV Powered Facial System, White uploaded by Samantha G.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

Spin Spa is the new facial cleansing brush that helps provide your skin with the appearance of a flawlessly clean, beautifully fresh canvas. Just add your favorite soap or facial cleanser and start pampering yourself. Spin Spa comes with 2 gentle cleansing brushes that will leave your face feeling fresh and renewed. Get spa-like clean in the convenience of your own home with Spin Spa Facial. Requires 1 AA battery, not included. Color: White. see more...

Kayla A.
Peebles
Absolutely love this my husband and children got it for me for Mother's Day last year I do wish however it did have a little bit more power behind it the scrub deeper into my pores since my pores are very large but other than that it works like a charm super easy to clean your face with
ebonée h.
I love the way it makes my face feel after I wash it. It is easy to clean. It does require a battery. I just wish the bristles were a little tiny incy wincy harder. It feels a little to soft. But it works great. Just need a rougher bristle next time when I really want to exfoliate.
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
This is my #GiftCrush.. Ive been eying this beauty for a while (about 5 months) and omg so glad I got to purchase it. I have the one for your body as well and omg.. I get so excited about showering because the exfoliating brush feels so good . i absolutely love it and i will be purchasing for my mom & sister for christmas!
Randi V.
Smethport
Though i enjoyed the product and thought it worked well, it had a major flaw which i hope was only a factory error in my version. The button to turn in on and off didn’t work which was frustraing. If you’re looking for an affordable version of an expensive spin brush this is where you should look.
McKayla K.
I purchased this at Walmart for $5 and am still trying to discover whether I entirely like it or not. I have used it for two days now. On day one, I did not wet my face or the brush enough before using it. I also do not think I used the right facial cleanser. On day two, I wet my face and the brush more than I did on the first day. I also used a different facial cleanser (Neutrogena Grapefruit Oil Free Cleanser.) This worked a lot better for my face and left it feeling quite a bit softer than the day before. Overall, I would not say it is the highest quality product, but it does the job. Also, the product is not as powerful as I would have hoped.
Jessika A.
I got this product on sale for a super cheap price (like $3.99 cheap!) I think at CVS, so I figured it couldn’t hurt to try. I’ve been wanting to try a spin brush like this for so long, and I’m so glad I finally did! For being battery operated I was surprised at the power of this brush. It has the perfect power. The only downside I’ve found is that for my more sensitive skin, the bristles are a little to hard/rough. I wish they were softer! But with that being said, this brush makes my face baby soft after use!
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I got this new spin Spa cleansing facial brush which I don't approve of my sister paid $10 for the and she gave it to me as a present I don't like it cuz it's battery operated I understand most of them are battery-operated but this one does not have the power to clean it's so freaking slow just used it right now and I still feel my face dirty so it's a no for me
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
This facial brush isn't completely horrible for the price. It stops spinning with even the slightest pressure but I just use it in circular motions without spinning it and it gets the job done. I wouldn't recommend this product but if your on a budget you can make it work.
Chakyra M.
lake station
This actually help really get in and clean and moisture the pores which is something you hands just can’t do . I think this is not the best kind but it’s very affordable and I would recommend if you don’t want to spend as much money but I’ll rate it a 4/5
Hannah B.
payette
This is very cheap and not water resistant I wouldn’t recommend spending your money on it and the brush is very rough on the skin. Overall not good quality and I would not recommend it especially for people with sensitive skin.
Yenifer G.