As Seen On TV Powered Facial System, White uploaded by Katherine P.As Seen On TV Powered Facial System, White uploaded by Samantha G.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

Spin Spa is the new facial cleansing brush that helps provide your skin with the appearance of a flawlessly clean, beautifully fresh canvas. Just add your favorite soap or facial cleanser and start pampering yourself. Spin Spa comes with 2 gentle cleansing brushes that will leave your face feeling fresh and renewed. Get spa-like clean in the convenience of your own home with Spin Spa Facial. Requires 1 AA battery, not included. Color: White. see more...

Alexia P.
I got this new spin Spa cleansing facial brush which I don't approve of my sister paid $10 for the and she gave it to me as a present I don't like it cuz it's battery operated I understand most of them are battery-operated but this one does not have the power to clean it's so freaking slow just used it right now and I still feel my face dirty so it's a no for me
Bella S.
Birmingham, AL
This is my #GiftCrush.. Ive been eying this beauty for a while (about 5 months) and omg so glad I got to purchase it. I have the one for your body as well and omg.. I get so excited about showering because the exfoliating brush feels so good . i absolutely love it and i will be purchasing for my mom & sister for christmas!
Chakyra M.
lake station
This actually help really get in and clean and moisture the pores which is something you hands just can’t do . I think this is not the best kind but it’s very affordable and I would recommend if you don’t want to spend as much money but I’ll rate it a 4/5
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
A lot cheaper than the Clarisonic. Comes with 2 heads to clean. You can really see the dirt come off when you use it. I love putting a dab of facial wash on it and then let it do its magic. Only downside is that the batteries don't last very long. I suggest using rechargeable batteries.
Angela R.
Norfolk, VA
This,for one,was & is my/our first-time with our spinbrushes from PCH not too long ago.
Tried to steady that with my charcoal facial/skin bar,but it was a great help. As Seen On TV Powered Facial System, White
Samantha G.
Really good Cleansing Facial Brush!!! Very affordable! I bought it at #wal-Mart for 13$. Really cleans your face, leaving it smooth and refreshed! I definitely recommend buying it!
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Buenísima para dejar la cara como la de una modelo de revista. La limpia, quita puntos negros.
Katherine P.
Fort Myers, FL
These cleansing facial brush is excellent. Brush your face 2 twince daily and you would see the difference. Include 2 cleansing Attachments. Leaves skin smooth & refreshed. Water resistant.
Battery powered. Provides pure deep cleansing.