As Seen On TV Ontel Salon Express - Pink uploaded by Stephanie W.As Seen On TV Ontel Salon Express - Pink uploaded by Carla M.As Seen On TV Ontel Salon Express - Pink uploaded by Carla M.

BY AS SEEN ON TV #22 in Nail Art

Get Unique And Professional Looking Nails With The Nail Design KitTheSpark Salon Express Nail Design Kit is an easy and affordable way to give yourself a designer manicure or pedicure that looks great without spending a ton of money. One of the most recent trends is nail art, but trying to draw intricate designs on both of your hands is difficult at best. However, with this nail design kit, you can get easy and professional-looking designs for your nails in no time at all. With the Nail Design Kit you are given a total of five different image plates that give you a total of 40 designs for your nails. Image plates include designs for stars, butterflies, hearts and dozens of other images and motifs. To use the kit, simply paint the design plate with the color of your choice and after it dries, use the scraper to remove excess paint. From there, simply transfer the design to the stamper and then apply it to your nail. A detailed instruction book is included, along with a double-sided stamper, scraper, holder and the design plates. see more...

• Am I reading reviews correctly... seems the stamper isn't...3 Answers
  • Would this be good for a person with no experience?3 Answers
  • Does this actually work? Seen something similar on videos...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Fort Worth , TX
This product isn’t all that great. Maybe I was applying it wrong but, it didn’t stick onto the applier. I looked up how to do it on YouTube but when I tried doing it how they did it. It didn’t work out for me. It’s a little to messy, and it waste nail polish.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Jessie P.
Taylors, SC
I really wanted to like this, but I have never been able to get it to work. The stamps are beautiful, but never transfer to my nails. I have tried using a file to roughen up the top of the stamper, but that didn’t work. I wash my hands before use, and that makes no difference.
Jess D.
Roseville , CA
I bought this for my daughter with high hopes but was sadly disappointed. It wasn’t easy to use at all and honestly made a huge mess. I spent $9.99 and would recommend others save their money
Carla M.
Centreville, VA
Don't waste your money on it. There's more to nail stamping than this product leads you to believe. I would start with a nail stamping kit which you can buy on Amazon at a fairly decent price, and the plates will be quality . A good nail stamping plate name is Pueen, Cici & Sisi, and Born Pretty just to name a few. This is I learned technique , it isn't as easy as it looks. It takes a lot of practice but once you get the hang, the results are amazing. The one that you displayed was my very first nail stamping set and I could not get it to work to save my life. I did research on nail stamping and I ended up buying the things that we're actually needed to get the results I wanted. You can stamp with regular polish, but it's a little bit harder than if you use a stamping polish, which are different than regular nail polishes. I use Mundo de unas and they're a company out of Mexico, their nail stamping polishes are top-notch. A perfect design every time. A good stamper also essential.
Jenna B.
I used to be really into doing my nails, so I was very excited to get this product. It worked pretty well and I was able to stamp the smaller designs, but the larger designs that were meant to cover the whole nail were too small and only covered part of my nail. The product worked okay, but if you're expecting a really great manicure, you might be disappointed.
✨Sandra✨ E.
I am a big fan of having my nails done but I was very disappointed by this one. While the stamps looked nice on the metal they wouldn’t transfer the same way on to the nail. I ended up just giving up and keeping one solid color with no design because it was so frustrating.
Cady K.
Canton, MA
Bought this for the little girls I babysit for. They are younger and seemed to like it. I think it was a little tricky and tacky myself. For younger kids that aren't too serious about their nails, sure good product
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
I received this as a gift and was excited because it meant I could experiment with nail stamping. I hardly ever use it, the polish never seems to want to pick up on the stamper. I've tried priming it and doing everything but this is not beginner user friendly. I kept the plates and scraper that came with it but I ended up purchasing a "marshmallow" stamper kit from etsy and it just means the stamper head is much more soft than this firm one. Turns out that was the problem. The stamper head is too firm to allow images to be transferred to it. So now I just use everything the kit has except the stamper. If you want to start getting into stamping, I'd purchase a stamper first (the clear jelly ones are popular right now) and then a few plates from Winstonia or Bundle Monster - they are cheap.
VANESSA M.
I tried this out just to see if it were as good as the Konad mail stamper and this one sucks. The stamper never picked up this designs and the scraper was garbage 👎👎 #fail As Seen On TV Ontel Salon Express - Pink
Francisca A.
Would this be good for a person with no experience?
Irene K.
Am I reading reviews correctly... seems the stamper isn't great but the templates are?
Kae P.
Does this work like it says, or is it more of a hassle than it's worth?
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
Does this product work as good as it claims?
Shylena H.
Glendale , AZ
I was considering getting this for my daughter. Is it worth it? Does it work well?

back