BY ONTEL

Enjoy a superior night's sleep with Miracle Pillow w/Bag from the As Seen on TV Store. Crafted of wonderfully supportive memory foam with a silky soft case, this pillow gives you exceptional durability, whether you sleep on your stomach, side or back. Keep cool and comfortable with this miracle pillow. see more...

OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
So good I have 3! The are completely worth the $19 perf pillow. I lay on my back and side. They adjust to whichever position you'd like to lay in. I've had mine for over a year now and they're still not flat, unlike my Tempurpedic pillow.
Megan T.
I have insomnia and issues with pain. I've tried so many pillows and this one works the best for me. I cannot use pillows that are too soft or too firm. This pillow gives me the best of both worlds. Now, it says once you buy it put it in the dryer first to make it fuller. I chose to skip this step. I like that you can basically mold it to be more supportive to the neck or less. You control that! They show you how to create the pillow that works best for you. Just be patient and play around with it. May you all have restful sleep and sweet dreams!
Morgan T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Just purchased this pillow today! I've tested it out and it is extremely comfortable, of course I haven't slept a whole night on it and will update review after but, I'm hoping this will ease my migraines for some reason it feels as if the way I sleep gives me worse migraines.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely love my Miracle Bamboo Pillow! My son loves mine so much, I just ordered one for him! It's a great pillow! Feels great all night!
Shakira M.
I like that you can basically mold it to be more supportive to the neck
or less. You control that! They show you how to create the pillow that
works best for you. Just be patient and play around with it. May you all
have restful sleep and sweet dreams!