As Seen on TV Michel Mercier Professional Detangling Hair Brush - Normal Hair uploaded by Triana f.As Seen on TV Michel Mercier Professional Detangling Hair Brush - Normal Hair uploaded by Becca t.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

The michel mercier's ultimate detangling brush is the essential tool to have to gently detangle any hair type in seconds! michel mercier's ultimate detangling brush uses 428 different contact points simultaneously, reducing pressure and detangling your hair with fewer strokes. The perfectly placed bristles easily flow through your tangled hair like no other ordinary brush! *smooth & pain free *428 different contact points *green is for normal hair see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Megan T.
This brush is nothing special. It doesn't detangle, it just works like any other brush would. It gets caught on the knots still, and the bristles break off easily. It doesn't have a good grip, and due to the price I would say it isn't worth it.
Lisa T.
I bought this brush for my granddaughters. The youngest has hair past her waist and the other has hair that mattes very easy. When I used this brush to detangle their hair it was not as easy as they showed in commercials. I was never able to get the brush to do what it promised. During brushing the tines started breaking off. Really disappointed with it.
Chrys A.
This brush went through my hair really easily but it left the tangles in my hair still so it looked not well brushed and I couldn't comb my fingers through it without having to yank my hair to get them out.
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
Look what Santa Claus brought. "it feels better than other hairbrushes." she also to me it is faster so she won't be late for school. what a funny kid she was happy she could review something.
caileigh s.
Mifflinburg, PA
I like this brush for my hair. It doesn't hurt as bad and I have less hair breakage. The only down side is it doesn't do exactly what it says, you cant glide it through with out some ouches!
Kristina C.
Gardner, KS
This product is pretty amazing. I did switch to a different brush because I cut off all my hair. But when I had long hair it worked really well.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this as a Christmas gift. Tried it once, but it didn't go through my hair well at all. Also, the bristles bent.
adi l.
Love the hair brush. bought if 7 years ago and I still have it. like the way it was designed and this shape of brush helps your hair look fuller and it less painful than others . I have a straight hair till the lower bra line . but seriously the fact I own the same brush for 7 years is amazing !! haha I didn't even notice that till now