BY AS SEEN ON TV

Cleaning your tub and tiles is back breaking work. Not anymore! Introducing the Hurricane Spin Scrubber! The amazing power scrubber that does the hard work for you - Fast! Just pop on one of the three included scrubber brushes and watch as Hurricane Spin Scrubber's cyclone power cuts through soap scum and grime easily. Plus, with the included extension pole, you'll be able to stay clean and dry outside the shower and reach behind toilets without bending! Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Great little gadget! Perfect for cleaning showers and large tubs. I didn't get the multi colored one, but it has several shaped scrubbing heads to reach all different areas. Well worth the $39.99 price tag.
Debbie H.
Only used this twice so far but I am loving how it can be used to clean the grout on my tile floors. Today I used it to clean the shower and it sure saved me from alot of scrubbing. I purchased it from Kohls who had it on sale when I purchased it.