As Seen On TV Grab Bag - 2 pack - Green uploaded by Jessica J.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

Color Family: Green Product Type: Shopping Bag Height: 24 in. Length: 24 in. Width: 16 in. Reusable. Clip-to-cart shopping bag. Expandable sides (stretch to hold 4 plastic bags worth of groceries. Generous pocket holds coupons, wallet or cell phone. Broad base and secure flap to keep groceries from spilling out. Comfort handles. Folds flat for easy storage. see more...

dharlyn joy l.
Edison, NJ
So I have been looking for this for awhile since @dollaronadime talked about it being at the dollar store I have been on a hunt unfortunately I didint find mine there and found it at marshals instead for 2 dollars which is still a steal since it's retail is 9-12 dollars depending where you go. I love these bags for when I go to costco and aldi where they don't give bags I don't have to haul things with like the Plastic bags cutting into my skin and use these instead ... great bang for your buck and more eat friendly also
Stephanie M.
I have to start by saying I found this bag new at the dollar store so the price point was amazing. I am so in love with this bag. It clips into every cart I have tried and stays open. It transfers easily to my car and holds a ton. It also folds up for easy storage. I can't believe I didn't buy all the bags they had. I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone who brings their own bag shopping.