AS SEEN ON TV! Gotham Steel Pan 9.5in. 9.5 INCH uploaded by Gabrielle W.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

The AS SEEN ON TV! Gotham Steel Pan combines the non-stick capabilities of ceramic coating with lightweight, super strong titanium to provide a frying pan that allows everything to slide right out - no butter or oil required! This great pan is also scratch-resistant, rust-proof and PTFE/PFOA/PFOS free. Dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 500 degrees. see more...

Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
This is the first time we’re using this pan and it’s amazing! I would have payed DOUBLE for this! No stick without butter, olive oil or sprays, and it Cooks everything so thoroughly!! Got this from Walmart and it’s amazing! I seriously will recommend this to all of my friends.
Amy S.
I love my Gotham steel pans! I received a gift set for Christmas and I love them all! Sometimes stuff sticks during cooking process but very easy to clean! Comes right off in hot soapy water. Would buy again and I want to try the brownie pan!
Stacy A.
While the pan does work as a frying pan, it still gets stuff stuck to it. So the as seen in on tv claims are false. I've had to scrub eggs, cheese and other stuff out of this pan. I like my cast iron pans way more and they at least are worth the price. So save your money and buy a trusty cast iron pan instead.
Cizka H.
Port Alberni
My boyfriend's mom basically got rid of all her old cookware and switched to Gotham steel she absolutely love them and now so do I! Love the pots and pans I got for Christmas!