AS SEEN ON TV! Genie Hour Glass Waist Belt L/XL uploaded by Smiley K.AS SEEN ON TV! Genie Hour Glass Waist Belt L/XL uploaded by Smiley K.AS SEEN ON TV! Genie Hour Glass Waist Belt L/XL uploaded by Smiley K.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

This AS SEEN ON TV! Genie hour glass waist training belt will help you look slimmer instantly and give you an hourglass shape in seconds. It reduces and shapes your waistline, helps define curves, supports your back, and helps you feel toned while it smooth rolls and bulges. Wear it anytime - alone, under clothes or outside for an hourglass shape. see more...

• Does this really help create that hr glass shape? 1 Answers
Smiley K.
Smiley K.
I bought this waist trainer to work out in. So far I like it. It has adjustable straps on the sides and is very comfortable. I like that it offers back support. I haven't found any other waist trainer that does. The material is very breathable ,which is a plus for me and it's not bulky at all.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
I just purchased this at Walmart for around 20$ and am starting the challenge today. So far so good. The best thing for me is that it is made for back compression and when I lay down I tighten it and it feels like it's helping my posture so far
Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
I love this waist trainer. I purchased it a few weeks ago and I use it when I work out. It's so comfortable and breathable, I don't feel super compressed on my stomach. It has back support which is awesome, honestly this waist trainer is super comfortable.
Str8beauty -.
Str8beauty -.
Does this really help create that hr glass shape?