BY AS SEEN ON TV

The drain wig shower catches and prevents hair clogs. It fits most shower drains and features a completely disposable design which allows you to remove hair without touching it. It is low maintenance and just needs to be replaced every 2-4 months. No more expensive plumbing calls. Set of 2 included. art code: 618 drainwig showwer see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Megan P.
Kaneohe, HI
Found the Drain Wig (2 pk) at Ross for about $6. I've seen them elsewhere for about $12. Each Drain Wig lasts for about 3 months and I must say it is so worth it. It's so much better than cleaning a strainer after each shower. The only reason I knocked off a star was because removing 3 months worth of hair can be a little gross but preventing hair clogs in the first place can save the trouble of possibly calling a plumber.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
We love this gadget. My husband made fun of these when I first bought them. Now when we replace them he keeps telling me to go get more. They are reasonably priced. 10 dollars for 2 I believe. Plus you don't have to replace them too often. You will be amazing how well it catches the hair. Saves your septic and your drains.
Crystal Z.
Love this product, I shed like a crazy person and this helps for easy clean up. I have one in every bathroom and it's very affordable, would definitely repurchase