As Seen on TV Deluxe Doggy Steps

Let your furry pet easily climb up to his favorite spot on the couch or bed with deluxe doggy steps. Itll also help the dog get in and out of the car,when you are taking him along with you for a trip. As seen on tv doggy steps come as a set of 10 pieces that are easy to assemble. The plastic frame is covered with plush acrylic that you can take off for washing. Supports up to 70 lbs. see more...

• Are the steps too tall for a small old cat?1 Answers
  • I really want these! Does anyone's dog use them?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? It doesn't look like it would be very st...1 Answers
Anna P.
Nescopeck, PA
These stairs are very affordable compared to a lot of other models I've seen. My small terrier mix uses them regularly to hop up on the couch. If you are looking for quality and construction, these are not the stairs you want. They're cheap plastic and fabric. BUT they do the job which is all that matters to me! I got these for $10 and they function I would assume as well as the $40 wooden models I've seen elsewhere.
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
I had one like this brand it was great for my lil maltese..although i had to put something heavy at the bottom of the steps because whenever she ran up the steps the steps would slide on the carpet..that was the only problem. i was so sad when my lil cousins thought it was strong enough for them to sit on..yup they broke it!! (the steps were made of plastic)
Calla G.
Benson, NC
My mother tried these stairs for our 65lb Golden Retriever with hip problems. She would not use the stairs. Unsure if she felt unstable on them, or if they just weren't her style. Would probably work wonderfully for a smaller dog who feels more comfortable on the smaller steps.
Mandi W.
Glen Allen, VA
Not worth the money. They still weren't tall enough for my dog to get on my bed without launching himself off the top step (and my bed is average height). The fabric on the outside is cheap and started to wear around the corners almost immediately. Poor quality.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
I have 2 daschunds and one of them was for some reason scared of it and didn't like using it at all. The other one loved it and used it all the time to get up onto the couches. These are great for small dogs and dogs with bad backs (daschunds).
Kathleen F.
Great steps for an older smaller dog who no longer can jump up on things such as a bed. The fabric after a while will somewhat become unglued form the frame but it still works and my dog loves having these to help him get up on that bed!
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
Great product for a small dog. We used this with our Maltese when she was a puppy. She will not get on the furniture without the steps or jump off on her own. We purchased nicer steps that were too high for her, perfect height.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
Don't waste your time or money. The stairs are so lightweight that my dog could move them on her own. The carpet on the outside is very cheap sheepskin looking, and the stairs are not very tall. I was disappointed.
lauren l.
Evans, GA
My dachshund uses this to get into my bed. They are sturdy and hold up well, have had them for several years. My only complaint is I wish they had a taller size, she still has to make a decent jump up to the bed. Also I wish there was some kind of skid resistent feeting.. They slide easily.
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Got this for my aunt who has a mini pinscher that was too little to jump on the bed... As cute as it was to watch her try! The dog loves the stairs now, uses them to sneak under the covers and take a nap! No joke!
Celeste B.
Monteith
Are the steps too tall for a small old cat?
Stephanie P.
Is this worth the price? It doesn't look like it would be very strong.
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario
I really want these! Does anyone's dog use them?