BY AS SEEN ON TV

The AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10 inch round pan features Ceram-Tech non-stick coating, a stainless steel induction plate that prevents hotspots, and a riveted handle. This pan is heat resistant to 850 degrees and works in the oven and on all stove tops. PFOA & PTFE free. Dishwasher safe. Size: 10 inches. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
We love, LOVE, love this pan! It actually came in a set that we purchased but this is the one that we use the much. It is very nice quality and heats perfectly. We haven’t had any problems with sticking food and it is dishwasher safe.
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I've been really happy with my Copper Chef pan, I have 2 of them now and they work great.  I ended up packing up the previous set I had and I only ever use Copper Chef now.  I use butter now for flavor, and never as a non-stick preventative, I never use non-stick sprays, ever.  These pans clean up so well.  Now, I have made it a point to burn food to the pan to see what happens...and what happens is that it cleans up with ease.  NO scrubbing and scouring.  One thing to note: do not use metal utensils with these pans.  My family even tried using my Copper Chef pans and they turned around and purchased sets for themselves.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Stay away from these pans, I wish I had read reviews before buying this pan.... this is the worst pan I’ve ever seen.. anything you cook in the pan it sticks so badly all over and then you have to soak it in warm water and detergent to scrape it off... even dishwasher doesn’t remove it... it’s very difficult to clean,especially sides and bottom... whatever you cook it will stick there permanently.... even with oil/butter...Huhhh I’m very disappointed, is this a joke ??? I’ve wasted my money on this ... they’re all cheaters... I would not recommend this... Please DON’T BUY..
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Most "As seen on tv" products are very lackluster and leave much dissatisfaction. This one is not that product. I've purchased it for all of my family and they are all satisfied.
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
I LOOOOOVE this pan! My favorite thing to use it for is Breakfast eggs! No nonstick required I literally just put some butter in the bottom and crack the eggs and it really doesn’t stick at all!!
It’s MAGIC!
The clean up after making eggs is always my worst thing in the world and this leaves no mess at all!
Also great to seer steaks in, grilled cheese, Philly cheesesteaks everything, possibilities are endless. AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
I have received one of these amazing pans for a wedding gift and I absolutely love it. I'm really hoping to receive another one or any other copper pan from the set for Christmas. I love how evenly things get cooked in these pans and that nothing sticks not even cheese! I'm for sure going to be getting one for a friend who loves to cook as well.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
The pans and skillets by Copper Chef are absolutely wonderful! They are so easy to clean up, no necessity for butter or oil either. They are hands down the best pans I have ever used. I made chicken tacos with it and they turned out SO good!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Tengo solo una palabra para describir este salten y es “Excelente “ quede maravillida cuando lo use,no necesitas poner aceite y nada se paga!! Además de que lo puedes poner el el horno sin ningún problema!! Excelente excelente!!!
Mallory B.
Williamstown, WV
I bought this pan for its non stick coating. Although it is non stick, I find that things still kind of bake on. It’s def easy to clean, but just not really as advertised. I would recommend this product, but just beware.
This copper pan is amazing ! You don’t even have to buy oil anymore !!! Nothing sticks !!! I love my pan with all my heart !!! Go and get one ! AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
Bev P.
Sacramento, CA
does anyone have sticking problems with Copper chef
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
What do you cook in your pan?
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Do you guys like this pan at the first use ?