AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan uploaded by Alisha H.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

The AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10 inch round pan features Ceram-Tech non-stick coating, a stainless steel induction plate that prevents hotspots, and a riveted handle. This pan is heat resistant to 850 degrees and works in the oven and on all stove tops. PFOA & PTFE free. Dishwasher safe. Size: 10 inches. see more...

• does anyone have sticking problems with Copper chef4 Answers
  • What do you cook in your pan?3 Answers
Estell S.
Estell S.
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
Love my Copper Chef. I purchased this pan and it's used daily. I have not had any problems with it and as seen on tv, it wipes out cleanly. Doesn't require high heat, but it deliver. At 19.99 it's a good price point. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This pan is pretty good however you have to use butter or non stick spray. I made eggs without and it did stick.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
Love Love Love!! I am the first to say if it's "as seen on tv" it's probably crap! However, with much resistance and presistance from my husband we purchased one. I seriously wanted to hate it, because let's be honest who wants to admit their husband is right - no one. But it is wonderful! I even tried melting a slice of cheese on high heat no oil in the pan- it did not stick and practically slide off the pan. I love it so much we bought a second one.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
This pan is amazing. You don't need any oil or butter and it just doesn't stick! As long as you start with a hot pan it won't stick - not too hot or it will burn (as with any other pan)! Cleaning is a cinch as even burnt bits wipe out easily. Best advice is to stay around medium to medium hot and don't use abrasive scrubbers. Im looking forward to getting the large pan! :)
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
I love using my copper chef pans. I have the original round one as well as the deep square one. This product makes cooking so much easier due to its non-stick features. I purchased mine from bed bath & beyond for a very affordable price. For anyone who needs a multi purpose, non-stick pan for cooking the copper chef is definitely the way to go!
Angelia C.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
Great pan until about the 7th use. Now my scrambled eggs stick to it and it is a real pain. I am not sure what happens after it is repeatedly heated but they are not non stick any longer. The pan still looks brand new. I got this pan in the amazing mystery box subscription .
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
This pan is one of the best purchases I've ever made!!! Its non stick and works great! Doesn't burn anything!! So easy to clean and its scratch proof!! I would highly recommend this product! You will not be disappointed!!
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
I have this and it works really really well. Only complaint is it scratches easy. Otherwise , it's awesome because you can switch between the oven and the stove top. I like it very much but don't know that I would purchase it again. I got this one as a gift.
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
Worst product ever!! Yes for the first month it's non stick and after that EVERYTHING sticks to it. It doesn't matter how well you take care of it. It is absolutely angering and such a rip off, 1 star is too much to rate this.
Dee D.
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: AS SEEN ON TV! Copper Chef 10in. Round Pan
This pan does exactly what it says it does. Never have to scrap the pan trying to wash it. It easily slides right off for easy cleaning. It is also great on the stove top or inside the oven. My new favorite pan.
Bev P.
Bev P.
Sacramento, CA
does anyone have sticking problems with Copper chef
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
What do you cook in your pan?