BY AS SEEN ON TV #32 in Art & Craft Sets

Colorama - Coloring Book. Over 100 beautiful designs - flowers, paisleys, stained glass and more. see more...

Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
I think this is such a good idea. I picked this up at Burlington and I can't put it down. It is so helpful when I'm feeling stressed. There are some really beautiful pictures in here to color. I hop around and pick whatever I'm into that moment
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
I bought this book at Walmart as a boredom buster and I am highly impressed. The designs in the book are beautiful and you're sure to find something you'll like to color. I also love the double sided colored pencils. I highly recommend for anyone looking for new ways to de-stress.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am someone who has jumped on board the adult coloring craze, and I have roughly 14 coloring books. Of all the coloring books that I do have though, this one has felt the most cathartic. There are some really great patterns to color.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
My Nana gave me this coloring book, I'm not sure I'd buy one for myself considering the price. I tend to like simpler pictures since complicated designs are too busy for my eyes and easily give me a headache, but it is very meditative and helps reduce the stress of being in college and all that comes with that.
Jessica B.
Dixon, MO
I bought this for my mom and we share it. It's perfect for stress relief or if you have been using electronics for to long. It a great way to unwind at the end of the day. Now when my daughter wants to color together we don't have to color the cartoon characters. This book also comes with a set of double ended colored pencils!
Emily P.
Perry
Color and has always been a great way to pass time the dark coloring but it lets me show more detail in my work and I love the result there was a lot of pages a lot of different designs to try to color you can get them practically anywhere and I can't wait to buy more.
Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
My daughter and I love this coloring book. It keeps us entertained for hours! I do think the $12.99 price tag is a little high. We also purchased other adult coloring books with coloring pages just as intricate and pretty for half the cost.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this you can probably find cheaper but this has amazing pictures and the pages are very durable & strong if you need pictures for a home decor project or jus really love coloring and relaxing this is amazing coloring book for adults & kids it depends on your style too.
Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC
I haven't colored since elementary as far as I can remember. This was given to me for my last birthday and I absolutely LOVE it! It's so calming and reminds me that I still have some creativity buried in myself.
Lynnette L.
I've been using coloring pages to relax for a while now. It's nice to finally be able to have a more complex set of coloring pages that take a little longer to color. This has become very helpful in times of stress. It helps take me away from my mind and just be.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I am loving these books.Any thoughts on them?
Syrie C.
How much are these coloring books?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
How thick is the paper? Do markers bleed through?
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Has anyone seen the new GRUMPT CAT one? I just received mine today,you can get it through ramazon if uou love the "Gumps" and her antics you will love this over 30 great pictures to color:)