AS SEEN ON TV! Battle Balloons uploaded by Kirssys J.

BY AS SEEN ON TV

AS SEEN ON TV! Battle Balloons - Water balloon maker. 120 water balloons freaky fast! Easy as 1-2-3! Includes 3 bundles of 40 balloons - red, blue, green. see more...

Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Talk about disappointing! I purchased a couple of packs of these last summer for the kids. Once we hooked them up to the water hose half of them had tiny pinprick holes all in them. I would definitely not waste my money on these things!
Angela C.
Valley, NE
I bought these bc what kid doesn't like water balloons. The was only a couple of issues we had. 1. There was 2 balloons total out of 2 boxes that didn't fill up at all. I had no problems hooking them up or having them leaking that bad. There was a couple that had leaked but my daughter got those first and threw them to get them to pop first. Lol. Well worth me not having to sit there and tie 120 balloons and having that take hours. Now just need to invent a way to have the popped balloons magically be picked up afterwards. Lol. I would buy these again.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
These were cool but they kept breaking as we were trying to fill them but them when when we had the water balloon fight they would just bounce off of us and brake on the ground
Nicole M.
Moline, IL
Not a fan of the nozzle. It was bulky and leaks horribly! Took forever to get the balloons filled it seemed compared to the Zuru brand. The balloons leaked after filled and by the time we got to throw them half the water was out of them! Not worth the $10 I paid I rather pay for the original brand then this! (I've used this brand and Zuru)
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
Mom it's awesome it's very very awesome so awesome I love it so much. It's so awesome. I want to use it everyday
Vera H.
We got 3 of these products. If u fill as described they work and r quick n fun for the adults and kids with little effort. Yes go buy them awesome.
Alicia E.
Would these be good to have at a company picnic? Do they work better than the ones you fill up under a faucet?