AS SEEN ON TV! Balloon Bonanza

Balloon Bonanza - water balloon maker. Easy as 1-2-3! Self sealing and ready to fly! 120 Water Balloons total! see more...

Yoazin V.
I seriously love these water ballons, they're so easy to make/use you don't spent hours after hours filling up ballons and tying them up. With this you just hook it up to a water house fill them up to designed line and then you're done get ready to have some fun. What used to take 1hour now takes about 5minutes
Michelle b.
I bought a couple packs of these from my son (he's 2). They filled up great and doesn't take long. That's for sure! They pop way easier than a regular balloon filled with water. So it's easy for the kids to play with. Which is awesome!
Kristin O.
We purchased many boxes of these to use for our summer water play day. While they were nice to use for a quick backup if you run out, they did not last, AT ALL, and they were teeny tiny balloons. If you don't plan on using the balloons right away, and I mean within 10 minutes, you might as well not purchase these. Also, most of them popped coming off of the straws that hook to the hose. It's an awesome idea...but it doesn't really "tie off" at the end like it says. It has a small rubber band that goes along the bottom that allows water to leak out of.
Donna W.
Round Rock, TX
Easy to fill and, if you suspend them in water as you're filling them, you can make them pretty big. But...if you don't intend to use them in 10-15 minutes, they deflate. You will lose a few balloons in the filling process, which seems to be unavoidable. All in all, they're a great idea but the implementation needs to be improved.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
This is perfect for a hot summer day with kids and adults. Filling these up is much easier than filling one at a time so you have a lot more entertainment time. We fill these up for our summer parties and it provides a lot of fun for everyone! I would definitely recommend this product! # backyardbash
Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
Fill easily, quick, you lose a few but you get plenty. The kids break them faster than you can fill but this definitely helps you keep up.
Danielle B.
We love water balloons but I'm wondering how good this really is. Is it a good value for refills? Pros and cons?
cindy o.
Louisville, KY
I am wanting to use these for my grandsons. Has anyone purchased these? How are they?